X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh No!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-admired-man/

Gallup: After 12-Year Run, Obama Falls to Trump as Most Admired Man.

The 81 million vote guy brought up the rear at a whopping 6%

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

You can read all the right wing news outlets and stories you want, fact is Trump is no longer President after January 20th because he was awful and got voted out by the American people.
      #Lockhimup

Comment

You can read all the right wing news outlets and stories you want, fact is Trump is no longer President after January 20th because he was awful and got voted out by the American people.
        #Lockhimup
        Haha...more admired than Obama and Biden. All the more reason to believe those 81 million vote were legit!

Comment

You understand you are proving your case based on polling (fake and unreliable?) run by a right wing news organization?

Whether you realise it or not, your enclave in Florida is not like the rest of the nation. Besides the democrats, there were many, myself included, that felt he his temperament (to put it gently) disqualified him from a second term. He lost because Democratic turnout was high and also because his behavior - his own words, tweets - caused him to lose moderates and independents in high enough numbers to swing the election. His conduct subsequent to the election has reinforced my belief that I was 100% correct in voting him out. I and others like me I am sure would be willing to consider a Nikki Haley or another candidate like her in 2024. But your man Trump has shown his stripes as a petty, self-centered authoritarian that doesn't care about this country, only about himself. Faster you get off the Trump train, the better off for conservatives and your party.

Comment

You understand you are proving your case based on polling (fake and unreliable?) run by a right wing news organization?

Whether you realise it or not, your enclave in Florida is not like the rest of the nation. Besides the democrats, there were many, myself included, that felt he his temperament (to put it gently) disqualified him from a second term. He lost because Democratic turnout was high and also because his behavior - his own words, tweets - caused him to lose moderates and independents in high enough numbers to swing the election. His conduct subsequent to the election has reinforced my belief that I was 100% correct in voting him out. I and others like me I am sure would be willing to consider a Nikki Haley or another candidate like her in 2024. But your man Trump has shown his stripes as a petty, self-centered authoritarian that doesn't care about this country, only about himself. Faster you get off the Trump train, the better off or conservatives and your party.
            First off, I would appreciate it if you would address “my man” as The Most Admired Man in 2020. Secondly, this was a Gallop Poll (see below). Thirdly, it wasn’t just Florida but Ohio, Iowa, Texas, North Carolina, as well as the majority of the rest of the country. When the nation, like me, goes to bed at 3:00am with Trump leading PA by 750,000 votes only to be erased in 4 hours in the dead of night you kinda know some serious shady stuff happened. But I digress. Here’s the best part...when I ask folks why they voted for Biden without mentioning Trump, they couldn’t do. A solid 100% couldn’t do. Although I didn’t ask you, it’s pretty apparent you fall right in line. Nobody says anything about what Biden brings to the table but rather Dems seemed to voted purely on emotion. Which makes perfect sense since you’ve become the party of wokeness and sensitive feelings. Nothing wrong with that except it shows a narrow-minded view of the world. Finally if I “get off the Trump Train which Train am I getting on exactly? I hope it’s not the Liberal Express that makes stops in California, New York, and Illinois. Have you seen the statistics? Have you seen how many people are fleeing the Liberal leadership in those states. So many that there in danger of losing House seats based on population. On second thought, I like the Trump Train. You know he one that makes stops in Florida, South Dakota, and Texas where the economy is booming, kids are in school, and people are back to work. Tell me again how California is doing it right? Mandatory mask and lockdowns with the highest rate of new Covid cases. Yeah I’ll pass. But hey, Joe is gonna fix it all. 😂

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/gallup/?amp

Comment

First off, I would appreciate it if you would address “my man” as The Most Admired Man in 2020. Secondly, this was a Gallop Poll (see below). Thirdly, it wasn’t just Florida but Ohio, Iowa, Texas, North Carolina, as well as the majority of the rest of the country. When the nation, like me, goes to bed at 3:00am with Trump leading PA by 750,000 votes only to be erased in 4 hours in the dead of night you kinda know some serious shady stuff happened. But I digress. Here’s the best part...when I ask folks why they voted for Biden without mentioning Trump, they couldn’t do. A solid 100% couldn’t do. Although I didn’t ask you, it’s pretty apparent you fall right in line. Nobody says anything about what Biden brings to the table but rather Dems seemed to voted purely on emotion. Which makes perfect sense since you’ve become the party of wokeness and sensitive feelings. Nothing wrong with that except it shows a narrow-minded view of the world. Finally if I “get off the Trump Train which Train am I getting on exactly? I hope it’s not the Liberal Express that makes stops in California, New York, and Illinois. Have you seen the statistics? Have you seen how many people are fleeing the Liberal leadership in those states. So many that there in danger of losing House seats based on population. On second thought, I like the Trump Train. You know he one that makes stops in Florida, South Dakota, and Texas where the economy is booming, kids are in school, and people are back to work. Tell me again how California is doing it right? Mandatory mask and lockdowns with the highest rate of new Covid cases. Yeah I’ll pass. But hey, Joe is gonna fix it all. 😂

This is the most long winded response I have seen on here lately that still managed to miss the point the previous poster made. Trump lost because he was not a good president, bottom line. He is either loved or hated, there is no middle ground and that is what cost him and the republicans the presidential election. He screwed it up big time, it will go down as one of the most lopsided victories in our history all because he couldn't stop himself.

Comment

You know how many times it was explained by CNN and Fox and every news outlet out there that the PA mail in vote and the mail in votes from Philadelphia had not been counted as of 3 am? I heard it like 30 times on election night. So, if you didn't understand, it's because you do not want to understand. You would rather believe that hundreds of thousands of fellow americans all conspired in unison to keep trump out of office? Really? You know that someone voting in Philadelphia or in Detroit or atlanta or Milwaukee, they count the same as the conservatives that vote in Alabama? One man, one vote. You're ok with that, right? Or are we talking about something entirely different?

All the other nonsense you are talking about the economy and masks and blue states v. red states, all the MAGA talking points, to me, mean zero. We had a fair, secure election. we are a democracy. One guy lost, one guy won. End of discussion.

That DJT does not see it like that - would rather make up false conspiracy theories than accept the will of the people - tells me all I need to know about him. Fox, the NY POst, they are all moving on. You should do the same - find new conservatives like Nikki Haley that hopefully are less divisive and understand how democracy functions.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  you know how many times it was explained by cnn and fox and every news outlet out there that the pa mail in vote and the mail in votes from philadelphia had not been counted as of 3 am? I heard it like 30 times on election night. So, if you didn't understand, it's because you do not want to understand. You would rather believe that hundreds of thousands of fellow americans all conspired in unison to keep trump out of office? Really? You know that someone voting in philadelphia or in detroit or atlanta or milwaukee, they count the same as the conservatives that vote in alabama? One man, one vote. You're ok with that, right? Or are we talking about something entirely different?

All the other nonsense you are talking about the economy and masks and blue states v. Red states, all the maga talking points, to me, mean zero. We had a fair, secure election. We are a democracy. One guy lost, one guy won. End of discussion.

That djt does not see it like that - would rather make up false conspiracy theories than accept the will of the people - tells me all i need to know about him. Fox, the ny post, they are all moving on. You should do the same - find new conservatives like nikki haley that hopefully are less divisive and understand how democracy functions.
                  bravo bravo...

Comment

You know how many times it was explained by CNN and Fox and every news outlet out there that the PA mail in vote and the mail in votes from Philadelphia had not been counted as of 3 am? I heard it like 30 times on election night. So, if you didn't understand, it's because you do not want to understand. You would rather believe that hundreds of thousands of fellow americans all conspired in unison to keep trump out of office? Really? You know that someone voting in Philadelphia or in Detroit or atlanta or Milwaukee, they count the same as the conservatives that vote in Alabama? One man, one vote. You're ok with that, right? Or are we talking about something entirely different?

All the other nonsense you are talking about the economy and masks and blue states v. red states, all the MAGA talking points, to me, mean zero. We had a fair, secure election. we are a democracy. One guy lost, one guy won. End of discussion.

That DJT does not see it like that - would rather make up false conspiracy theories than accept the will of the people - tells me all I need to know about him. Fox, the NY POst, they are all moving on. You should do the same - find new conservatives like Nikki Haley that hopefully are less divisive and understand how democracy functions.
                    Do you how how statistically improbable it is for anybody to make up that much ground in such little time. If you think hundreds of thousands must have conspired against this President then you are truly an idiot. Is that what you think the Republicans are saying? Gosh you’re dumb. Trump is not challenging the voters, he is challenging the dominion voting machines. You know the ones the dominion folks are trying to block from auditing. Nobody except you is stupid enough to think Hundreds of Thousand were in on some grand conspiracy. Trump had a commanding leading up until 3:00am. Over a 3/4 million vote lead yet in 3-4 hours it’s all gone. Think about this. That means Biden got the more votes in 3 hours than Trump got all day. Statistically impossible. More over some counties reported out 100,000 counted votes, Biden received every vote. Really? Sounds like the will of the people to me. You could’ve thrown in just one vote for Trump to make it minutely believable.

To a libtard they are just talking points. To the thousands that are fleeing those states it’s very real. That just goes to show how out of touch you really are. I can’t blame you for ducking the obvious since you could never defend these idiotic progressive policies. Just read your answers. Always goes back to your emotional Trump bashing. Funny, I don’t hear people trashing DeSantis or Neom anymore. Compared to Liberal shîtholes, these states are thriving. Try driving down Manhattan, San Fran, Detroit, or Chicago and bask in that Liberal sea of prosperity.

Less divisive? Please tell me you didn’t just say that. Have you heard the rhetoric coming out of the Democratic Party? Have you heard what your House and Senate progressive wing is saying about Trump voters? You know me, I’ll be happy to share it. So please spare us the fake moral high ground. Just remember, Joe will be held to the same standards as was Trump. Let’s see how unifying to Dems will be 🤔

Comment

This is the most long winded response I have seen on here lately that still managed to miss the point the previous poster made. Trump lost because he was not a good president, bottom line. He is either loved or hated, there is no middle ground and that is what cost him and the republicans the presidential election. He screwed it up big time, it will go down as one of the most lopsided victories in our history all because he couldn't stop himself.
                      So from what you’ve seen, am I jumping on that Liberal Train now? You never answered

Comment

Do you how how statistically improbable it is for anybody to make up that much ground in such little time. If you think hundreds of thousands must have conspired against this President then you are truly an idiot. Is that what you think the Republicans are saying? Gosh you’re dumb. Trump is not challenging the voters, he is challenging the dominion voting machines. You know the ones the dominion folks are trying to block from auditing. Nobody except you is stupid enough to think Hundreds of Thousand were in on some grand conspiracy. Trump had a commanding leading up until 3:00am. Over a 3/4 million vote lead yet in 3-4 hours it’s all gone. Think about this. That means Biden got the more votes in 3 hours than Trump got all day. Statistically impossible. More over some counties reported out 100,000 counted votes, Biden received every vote. Really? Sounds like the will of the people to me. You could’ve thrown in just one vote for Trump to make it minutely believable.

To a libtard they are just talking points. To the thousands that are fleeing those states it’s very real. That just goes to show how out of touch you really are. I can’t blame you for ducking the obvious since you could never defend these idiotic progressive policies. Just read your answers. Always goes back to your emotional Trump bashing. Funny, I don’t hear people trashing DeSantis or Neom anymore. Compared to Liberal shîtholes, these states are thriving. Try driving down Manhattan, San Fran, Detroit, or Chicago and bask in that Liberal sea of prosperity.

Less divisive? Please tell me you didn’t just say that. Have you heard the rhetoric coming out of the Democratic Party? Have you heard what your House and Senate progressive wing is saying about Trump voters? You know me, I’ll be happy to share it. So please spare us the fake moral high ground. Just remember, Joe will be held to the same standards as was Trump. Let’s see how unifying to Dems will be 🤔
                        As I told you it was explained repeatedly by Fox News and CNN that the Philadelphia and Allegheny county mail in votes had yet to be counted. These uncounted votes were about 1.25 million (more or less) as of that time. They were in democratic strongholds and breaking 80 percent in favor of Biden. So 1.25x .8 ... ? Statistically improbable ? Trump told his people NOT to vote by mail remember ? It was also explained by Fox News and CNN ad nauseum that by law (enacted by the Republican legislature!) PA election officials could not start counting before the election as they did here in FL. As the tallies came in the voters on the Election Day were Counted first followed by the mail ins counted second. As of 3 am all Election Day voters were counted but most of the mails in were not. None of this was made up. It was all explained in detail on Election Day by Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS before it actually happened. There is nothing odd or statistically improbable about it. I guess you just didn’t listen. Dominion ? Seriously? There’s a good law suit there and notice since dominion threatened legal action no one is mentioning dominion even newsmax. Dominion is a total false narrative with not one iota of proof. No Venezuelan connection. That’s all a lie. Get your head straight my friend. Right or wrong - better or worse (we will see) - the people spoke on Election Day.

Comment

So from what you’ve seen, am I jumping on that Liberal Train now? You never answered
                          Of course I did not answer, it has been explained so many times and in such simple terms that even my 5 year old understands how the counts worked and what votes were counted first. You know it too, you just refuse to accept the truth.

Comment

Of course I did not answer, it has been explained so many times and in such simple terms that even my 5 year old understands how the counts worked and what votes were counted first. You know it too, you just refuse to accept the truth.
                            I’m asking your opinion. What liberal policies being implementing all over the country should cause me to jump on that liberal train? Mandatory lockdowns, small business closures, unemployment, tent cities, legal defecating on public sidewalks, defunding the police, gender neutral bathrooms, proper pronouns, cancel culture, opioid and other drug addictions, violence and murder rates, taxes, democratic socialism, autonomous zones...should I continue? Last I checked I don’t see folks scrambling to get out of Texas and Florida. Please show me the truth!

Comment

I’m asking your opinion. What liberal policies being implementing all over the country should cause me to jump on that liberal train? Mandatory lockdowns, small business closures, unemployment, tent cities, legal defecating on public sidewalks, defunding the police, gender neutral bathrooms, proper pronouns, cancel culture, opioid and other drug addictions, violence and murder rates, taxes, democratic socialism, autonomous zones...should I continue? Last I checked I don’t see folks scrambling to get out of Texas and Florida. Please show me the truth!
                              It’s not a question of liberal v conservative policies. You have 2022 and 2024 to make those arguments. This is about our form of government and respecting the will of the people. You are adding policy arguments into an area that is not political. Biden could be horrible. But it’s our system of government and you have to respect the result. How can we claim to be any different than authoritarian governments if we do not respect our election process ? Trump holding unto power despite the election is a coup (and treason). Nothing is more un American.

Comment

It’s not a question of liberal v conservative policies. You have 2022 and 2024 to make those arguments. This is about our form of government and respecting the will of the people. You are adding policy arguments into an area that is not political. Biden could be horrible. But it’s our system of government and you have to respect the result. How can we claim to be any different than authoritarian governments if we do not respect our election process ? Trump holding unto power despite the election is a coup (and treason). Nothing is more un American.
                                Holy cow! Why can’t democrats defend their own party. With all your posturing and Trump bashing, I ask you one simple question and you won’t answer it. I get it you hate Trump. Shocker, but he isn’t gonna be around forever and you’ll be left with the realization that it’s now your party’s turn. What do the Democrats offer that will be so superior to Trump? You want us to dump Trump for what? You see you don’t even know because Biden hid in the basement, refused to answer questions, and is being coddled by MSM. But hey, we know what kind of ice cream he likes now. Seriously, what a joke the Democrats are. The good thing is they soon will be exposed once Trump is gone. The whole tactic of blaming Bush for all Obamas incompetencies won’t fly this around. Listen to the righteous libtard now about respecting the election process. Ok #NotMyPresident, #NeverTrump, impeachment, and 4 years of endless investigations because you couldn’t accept the “will of the people”, please tell us all about respecting the process. Nothing is more in-American. Oh how the hypocrisy flows! Wanna try again?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X