Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody voted for joe biden..They voted to remove trump

The hate for trump was so bad both libs and repubs voted for biden only out of removing him. Biden is not in office because he is who the partys want.he was the only option they had . This will backfire so bad on the left though.when people wake up and see what they have done they will be crying .

Cheapest mofos I ever met are liberals.wait until they gas goes up to 4 bucks a gallon and higher taxes and more regs are created ..they will be crying the blues. Wait until they are inconvenienced from lock downs that they voted for. This is going to be so funny to watch the left destroy themselves . They arw already at each others throats and the alzheimers patient isnt even taken office yet. Old bed back harris is loving life right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Cheapest mofos I ever met are liberals.wait until they gas goes up to 4 bucks a gallon and higher taxes and more regs are created ..they will be crying the blues. Wait until they are inconvenienced from lock downs that they voted for. This is going to be so funny to watch the left destroy themselves . They arw already at each others throats and the alzheimers patient isnt even taken office yet. Old bed back harris is loving life right now.
      It's what they want...

Comment

It's what they want...
        And they got him. Just sit back and get a popcorn and watch the movie ..watch what he does to this country. Who ever voted for him will need a bathtub too sh it in after this 4 years

Comment

Maybe Biden will entertain us with another Iraqi war. Stfu!

Trump should be in prison.

Comment

Hmm didnt trump stop ISIS amd bring the troops home..Obama gave us ISIS amd didnt do anything about it. Bush killed Saddam Hussein who kept Iraq in check and hated terrorist. You liberals are clowns with big red noses. I am ready for one of you in person..ain't going to be nice

Comment

Nah biden loves those rug heads ..he will suck their dic ks like obama did for 8 years . World leaders are already sharpening their knives k owing a weak president will soon be here . Biden will be everyone's puppet. That's if he wont be in a nursing home in a year slobbering

Comment

Nah biden loves those rug heads ..he will suck their dic ks like obama did for 8 years . World leaders are already sharpening their knives k owing a weak president will soon be here . Biden will be everyone's puppet. That's if he wont be in a nursing home in a year slobbering
                Rag head here, voted for Obama and then Biden. Main reason was to make America great Again. came from a middle eastern country with a rag on my head, I wear suits to work daily now, I hire and fire mofos like yourselves when ever I feel like it. And that's my MAGA presidente Madam Vice presidente Kamalla, that's a rag head name too BTW. so eat and drink she for the next 4 years.
                P.S it looks like you're posting and responding to yourself, learn English before you claim to be an American, on the other hand you fit the trumpys profile real good, elementary school at best 50 years olds.
                Alsalam Alykum MOFOS.

Comment

Rag head here, voted for Obama and then Biden. Main reason was to make America great Again. came from a middle eastern country with a rag on my head, I wear suits to work daily now, I hire and fire mofos like yourselves when ever I feel like it. And that's my MAGA presidente Madam Vice presidente Kamalla, that's a rag head name too BTW. so eat and drink she for the next 4 years.
                  P.S it looks like you're posting and responding to yourself, learn English before you claim to be an American, on the other hand you fit the trumpys profile real good, elementary school at best 50 years olds.
                  Alsalam Alykum MOFOS.
                  Go suck Allah's balls then. Leave the goats alone too.

Comment

Alsalam Alykum MOFOS.

Your a joke ,who you firing !!. Yeah you probably dont have to pay buisness taxes eathier.

Comment

Alsalam Alykum MOFOS.
                      Speaking of grammar, did you read your post? Whst business do your run ? A salvage yard !!

Comment

Hmm didnt trump stop ISIS amd bring the troops home..Obama gave us ISIS amd didnt do anything about it. Bush killed Saddam Hussein who kept Iraq in check and hated terrorist. You liberals are clowns with big red noses. I am ready for one of you in person..ain't going to be nice
                        Trump didn't stop ISIS, they are still a thing you know. Trump has not pulled any troops home from the middle east or Afghanistan, he did withdraw troops from Germany, wow that really saved lives. I would take Bush over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Comment

Trump didn't stop ISIS, they are still a thing you know. Trump has not pulled any troops home from the middle east or Afghanistan, he did withdraw troops from Germany, wow that really saved lives. I would take Bush over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

You are one stupid mofo..if you are arabic you must be one of the uneducated ones. Lol dont you pay attention to what happens in the world ? Oh that's right you watch cnn fake news

Comment

You are one stupid mofo..if you are arabic you must be one of the uneducated ones. Lol dont you pay attention to what happens in the world ? Oh that's right you watch cnn fake news
                            Obviously not as stupid as you or racist. Good job you sheep, god I pray you do not have kids.

Comment

Versus Trump and Jared suckung MBS' balls?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X