Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You folks know that the only who has lied was the MSM to all of us.
    Give me an example of Trumps lies that affected you or your family. I’ll wait.
    I will not because there are so many and I doubt you would accept the truth. Trump will eventually be charged with treason with russia and china. He also will be charged with tax evasion and fraud and he still has the 59 counts of rape/abuse he has to answer for once out of office.
    This is the man you support, shameful.

Comment

You folks know that the only who has lied was the MSM to all of us.
      Give me an example of Trumps lies that affected you or your family. I’ll wait.
      “We’re doing great, we’re at 15 cases right now, soon to be zero. Totally, totally under control, doing a fantastic job.”

family restaurant lost thousands, soccer season cancelled in March, missed last 3 months of school...

Comment

“We’re doing great, we’re at 15 cases right now, soon to be zero. Totally, totally under control, doing a fantastic job.”

family restaurant lost thousands, soccer season cancelled in March, missed last 3 months of school...
        What would Biden hand done differently? Kept us closed longer for total and complete economic collapse?

Comment

Silent majority that’s funny very !
          It's time throw away the hundreds of Trump signs I have collected from the morons.

LOSERS!

Comment

There is no democracy when votes can be manufactured

You do realize that democracy is dead in this nation with the Democrats changing write in ballots to get rid of safeguards against voting fraud.
            1. With counting votes after precincts you have no time to check the signatures on the ballots to the registration record signatures to see if it was from that person.
            2. You have no time to check to see if that person actually voted in the precinct already.
            3. You have no time to see if there i s more then one write in ballot from that person.
            4. You have no time to see if it is a real person.
            5. Anyone can print up counterfeit ballots by the hundred of thousands if not millions and just have them filled in and sent for the puppet they control.

Florida still had a two week write in deadline which is why none of that we can’t make a call till me count the ballots that are still coming in bull****. And this is a state that voted for Obama twice so don’t give me any of that we racist leftist lies.

Comment

You do realize that democracy is dead in this nation with the Democrats changing write in ballots to get rid of safeguards against voting fraud.
              1. With counting votes after precincts you have no time to check the signatures on the ballots to the registration record signatures to see if it was from that person.
              2. You have no time to check to see if that person actually voted in the precinct already.
              3. You have no time to see if there i s more then one write in ballot from that person.
              5. Anyone can print up counterfeit ballots by the hundred of thousands if not millions and just have them filled in and sent for the puppet they control.

Florida still had a two week write in deadline which is why none of that we can’t make a call till me count the ballots that are still coming in bull****. And this is a state that voted for Obama twice so don’t give me any of that we racist leftist lies.
              What a sheep, you believe anything you read of the internet that fits your narrative. You absolutely sound like a dumb***** with these false accusations. You clearly have no idea how it works.

Comment

Arizona was called early, there is only a 21 thousand vote difference and 20000 outstanding?
                It’s less than 200,000 less and the remaining votes are more or less tracking the existing percentages. Maricopa county was giving trump about 55-60 percent of the vote but they are mostly done. It’s just random ballots from a few remaining counties including some that Biden carried strongly. Arizona is too close to call but probability says Biden not trump.

Comment

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud orchestrated by democrats. NONE. Elections are sacred in this country and most people R or D take it as such. Historically voter fraud is rare. This is one mans temper tantrum. A man who is an emotionally immature 75 year old. It is going nowhere. Biden will be fine with a republican senate. Best result.

Comment

Arizona was called early, there is only a 21 thousand vote difference and 20000 outstanding?
                    Arizona has less than 70,000 votes left to count and Biden is up 20,000. Do the math.

Comment

100% voter fraud stolen election.

Everyone knows it.

Sad that this is being forced on America cause Biden couldn’t get the vote legally.

Right. When the left says silent majority, they are talking about dead people voting. Just saying.

Comment

Arizona has less than 70,000 votes left to count and Biden is up 20,000. Do the math.
                        Remember, Trump supporters do not believe in math, science or literacy. This is whole vote counting math thing is way beyond them.

Comment

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud orchestrated by democrats. NONE. Elections are sacred in this country and most people R or D take it as such. Historically voter fraud is rare. This is one mans temper tantrum. A man who is an emotionally immature 75 year old. It is going nowhere. Biden will be fine with a republican senate. Best result.
                          "Stocks were already set to soar Monday after Joe Biden was elected 46th US president -- but Wall Street's enthusiasm kicked into an even higher gear after Pfizer and BioNTech announced positive clinical data for their Covid-19 vaccine."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/inves...ers/index.html

Sleepy Joe will get COVID under control!

Comment

"Stocks were already set to soar Monday after Joe Biden was elected 46th US president -- but Wall Street's enthusiasm kicked into an even higher gear after Pfizer and BioNTech announced positive clinical data for their Covid-19 vaccine."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/inves...ers/index.html

Sleepy Joe will get COVID under control!

They hate the fact there is a vaccine also..

Comment

Right. When the left says silent majority, they are talking about dead people voting. Just saying.
                              Well, they probably died of Covid so.....

Comment

Yup, and votes yet to be counted where Biden is currently winning votes at a rate of nearly 6-4.

The projections are predicting he will win but that is why they count them until it is a mathematical certainty.

The problem Trumpers have is that the projections are all coming true. That is what Science is all about. There are enough returned and counted ballots to make accurate predictions based on multiple factors that have proven true over time.

There will not be a magical 50,000 Trump ballots in the remaining 70,000 because the ratios and composition of the ballots left compared to the ballots that have been counted simply are not there to support that as a real possibility. They are counting them because it is law to count them and it is still a possibility that Trump has 50,000 votes yet to be counted but that is not really how it works.

To believe that less than 4% of the remaining ballots are going to display a change in ratio after 96% of the votes have been tallies id is laughable. Basically, the media outlets can "call" the election based on the demonstrated 96% certainty of already counted ballots.

It is over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X