Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does people on TS realize that Biden will shut down soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does people on TS realize that Biden will shut down soccer?

I hope that folks are intelligent enough to realize that he will shut it down like the economy. You still have the chance to change your vote if you made the mistake!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that folks are intelligent enough to realize that he will shut it down like the economy. You still have the chance to change your vote if you made the mistake!
    OMG get this sh#t out of this forum.

Comment

OMG get this sh#t out of this forum.
      It’s about soccer and it’s a fact. We also have vested interest in our kids development. A Biden presidency will shut down soccer if some idiot scientists tells him to do it! He has stated this numerous times. We all know that Trump will not!

Comment

It’s about soccer and it’s a fact. We also have vested interest in our kids development. A Biden presidency will shut down soccer if some idiot scientists tells him to do it! He has stated this numerous times. We all know that Trump will not!
        How do you know that? He already did **** it down back in March. Funny how so many people on here talk about put academics first, soccer will help get your kid to a good school but the degree is most important. And yet what many of our kids will become (scientists, not pro soccer players) are suddenly now idiots..... is your vested interest in your kids development really just that you’re bored on weekends and need an excuse to drink in the parking lot like the glory days

Comment

How do you know that? He already did **** it down back in March. Funny how so many people on here talk about put academics first, soccer will help get your kid to a good school but the degree is most important. And yet what many of our kids will become (scientists, not pro soccer players) are suddenly now idiots..... is your vested interest in your kids development really just that you’re bored on weekends and need an excuse to drink in the parking lot like the glory days
          All I know is we wont have to worry about any of thst..trump is going to drag that old senile pervert through the mud tuedday. maga 2020 baby !!! Let keep america great . I wont say keep soccer in america great because that ain't ever been the case

Comment

Clearly your not intelligent to read between the lines so I will help you out. The so called scientists are partisans. Scientists do disagree. Do you really want them dictating what is good for your family and what isn’t or do you want to make the decision yourself based on much input? Maybe you are the person that drives in their car alone with the windows up wearing a mask and gloves?

Comment

Clearly your not intelligent to read between the lines so I will help you out. The so called scientists are partisans. Scientists do disagree. Do you really want them dictating what is good for your family and what isn’t or do you want to make the decision yourself based on much input? Maybe you are the person that drives in their car alone with the windows up wearing a mask and gloves?
              I call them the covid huggers

Comment

Yes scientists do disagree - but when 90+% agree, I'd call that a pretty safe bet. Let me guess, you listen Trump's medical whisperer Atlas? The radiologist turned infectious disease expert? The one who spoke with Russia Today criticizing US scientists? The guy who supports Trump's herd-immunity strategy which everyone agrees will kill tens of thousand more than moderate measures?

Atlas apologized for talking to RT today but didn't applogize for what he said.

"Atlas is a fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, where members of the medical faculty issued a public letter in September disavowing Atlas’s remarks"

Comment

Yes scientists do disagree - but when 90+% agree, I'd call that a pretty safe bet. Let me guess, you listen Trump's medical whisperer Atlas? The radiologist turned infectious disease expert? The one who spoke with Russia Today criticizing US scientists? The guy who supports Trump's herd-immunity strategy which everyone agrees will kill tens of thousand more than moderate measures?

"Atlas is a fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, where members of the medical faculty issued a public letter in September disavowing Atlas’s remarks"
                  De atlas is much smarter then Fauci. brilliant in other words

Comment

Face it your a dope who is easily brainwashed & maybe you don’t care about soccer because I’m sure your kid stinks anyway.
                    Three of the world’s top epidemiologists are going public to contradict Dr. Fauci and other doctor politicians who are calling for renewed lock-downs over the Coronavirus.
                    They are:

World’s Top Epidemiologists Oppose Fauci And Call For End To Lockdowns

Dr. Martin Kulldorff – Harvard Medical School Professor
                    Dr. Sunetra Gupta – Oxford University Epidemiology Professor
                    Dr. Jayanta Bhattacharya – Stanford Epidemiology Professor
                    They were interviewed Monday night by Laura Ingraham on Fox News.

They claim that the consensus in the scientific community is NOT in favor of locking down entire populations, but only those at most risk, and they are calling for the end of lock-downs for the vast majority of the population who are not at risk for COVID.

Comment

These dumb parents could care less about soccer as long as it fits there political narrative is all that matters. The left has instilled so much fear into there voters that they would literally sell there souls for a little safety..better wake up and smell the sh it.

Comment

Face it your a dope who is easily brainwashed & maybe you don’t care about soccer because I’m sure your kid stinks anyway.
                        Three of the world’s top epidemiologists are going public to contradict Dr. Fauci and other doctor politicians who are calling for renewed lock-downs over the Coronavirus.
                        They are:

World’s Top Epidemiologists Oppose Fauci And Call For End To Lockdowns

Dr. Martin Kulldorff – Harvard Medical School Professor
                        Dr. Sunetra Gupta – Oxford University Epidemiology Professor
                        Dr. Jayanta Bhattacharya – Stanford Epidemiology Professor
                        They were interviewed Monday night by Laura Ingraham on Fox News.

They claim that the consensus in the scientific community is NOT in favor of locking down entire populations, but only those at most risk, and they are calling for the end of lock-downs for the vast majority of the population who are not at risk for COVID.
                        Fauci isn't calling for a nationwide lockdown either. Limited scope as local data dictates.

"Dr. Fauci told Smith that he doesn’t foresee the United States taking the same lockdown measures that Melbourne, Australia took to curb its summer spike in cases.

“There is very little appetite for a lockdown in this country,” said Fauci. “There’s going to be major pushback both from above and at the local level, however, what Melbourne did, what Australia did as a country, was very successful.”

Dr. Fauci suggested doubling down on masks, distancing, and avoiding crowds and congregations amid Americans’ coronavirus fatigue, and added that the country would “be much better than we’re doing right now.”

But he has warned if governors and local officials in certain hot spots don't take immediate action its going to get a whole lot worse. Those physicians listed above (and wow it's not even 5) probably agree with Fauci that masks, distancing, limited capacity for indoor dining (outside preferred) limited socializing with distancing...all those measures are needed. There is no quick fix.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/28/dr-f...g-months-.html

Comment

These dumb parents could care less about soccer as long as it fits there political narrative is all that matters. The left has instilled so much fear into there voters that they would literally sell there souls for a little safety..better wake up and smell the sh it.
                          Trumpers blocking highways and buses, parking outside of polling stations showing their guns. They're the ones acting fearful.

Comment

Trumpers blocking highways and buses, parking outside of polling stations showing their guns. They're the ones acting fearful.
                            It's called a rally and I havent seen one building burnt down yet. BLM and antifa will be busy next week ..the militant terrorists

Comment

Republicans arw ready to bust some heads especially these white blm criminals . Let them f uck around this week. We are ready to rock n roll .its us against you .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X