Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got 40+ into college last year so the 2nd teams get plenty of attention. The third teams will get attention if they perform well. They also play other clubs 1st teams so why bother going to a no name club where I'm guaranteed to never be seen even if I'm on their 1st team?

Better to hook onto Prime, play with the third team and play in showcases where college coaches around the country know the club and will come out and watch its players. If the Prime team sucks, then all bets are off for getting seen just like any other team in the area.
    I hope you don't really think that's how it works..that would explain alot. A scout is not going to a game because one of the teams playing is named prime
    . Shame. You are all in on the brainwash.

Comment

They got 40+ into college last year so the 2nd teams get plenty of attention. The third teams will get attention if they perform well. They also play other clubs 1st teams so why bother going to a no name club where I'm guaranteed to never be seen even if I'm on their 1st team?

Better to hook onto Prime, play with the third team and play in showcases where college coaches around the country know the club and will come out and watch its players. If the Prime team sucks, then all bets are off for getting seen just like any other team in the area.
      Keep thinking that & good luck trying to convince yourself of it.

Comment

Thank you coach. But West Pines is a no name club.

Comment

Keep thinking that & good luck trying to convince yourself of it.
          That’s a coach defending his check. The same speech and logic West Pines use to convince parents

Comment

I hope you don't really think that's how it works..that would explain alot. A scout is not going to a game because one of the teams playing is named prime
            . Shame. You are all in on the brainwash.
            Take a note of how many coaches go to the third team games. Let me know

Comment

Yeah get out, easier said than done. Especially if you already registered. They got you by the balls, it will cost you a release fee. So the option will be to pay Omar and the rest of the liars or stay and waste an entire season with crappy training, crappy coaches, crappy league, and crappy 3rd team. But hey look at the bright side you can tell all your friends your little Mia plays for sunrise prime and be the envy of all. Lol

Comment

Yeah get out, easier said than done. Especially if you already registered. They got you by the balls, it will cost you a release fee. So the option will be to pay Omar and the rest of the liars or stay and waste an entire season with crappy training, crappy coaches, crappy league, and crappy 3rd team. But hey look at the bright side you can tell all your friends your little Mia plays for sunrise prime and be the envy of all. Lol
                not so much the envy anymore lol

Comment

We were lied to. We were led to believe that our daughters would play ECNL. We have been practicing in Sunrise once a week but the Sunrise teams have full rosters. I don't know how they are going to add my daughter to the ECNL roster for gamedays? I was told to be weary of what they told me but I fell hook, line and sinker. That's on me as a parent and I just want to make sure this doesn't happen to others next year.
                  How’s this club been doing?

Comment

Terrible, just terrible.

Comment

Omar is the biggest scam artist there is. He claims fame with recruitment but hasn’t done anything yet.
                      He is a scumbag and I’ve heard many have filled poaching charges against him.

Comment

Terrible, just terrible.
                        Don't think anyone will be back. Chatter on the sidelines is no one buys Omar's BS anymore. He's never around and not even a good coach.

Comment

We were lied to. We were led to believe that our daughters would play ECNL. We have been practicing in Sunrise once a week but the Sunrise teams have full rosters. I don't know how they are going to add my daughter to the ECNL roster for gamedays? I was told to be weary of what they told me but I fell hook, line and sinker. That's on me as a parent and I just want to make sure this doesn't happen to others next year.
                          ECNL rosters were always locked with returning players. There was never spots available. Is your kid ECNLR? Not a terrible situation. It’s your kid FCL/3rd team? Sorry...you should had known better and walk away. Teams train once a week in Sunrise? What about the other 6days good news is that You still achieved your main purpose: being able to say that your kid plays at Prime. Lol

Comment

They are still being lied to and allowed to believe that because they have been invited to an ECNLr tourney in a few weeks, they have some shot at ECNL. Then a few weeks later, something else will be dangled in front of them. before long, too late to really go anywhere else with a better team.

Do they really think they will just bypass the full ECNLr team to play ECNL? If they were that good, they would at least be on the ECNLr roster. But, nope.

Just trying to keep rosters full to pay the coaches the ridiculous amounts they were promised.

How much is this costing the parents? Parents don't learn. Playing in leagues is great and all. But come U16 and above, the team is what drives the league placement and tourney acceptances to be seen by colleges. Team talent building first.

Where are they even going to train this season?

Jefferson accepted teams are published. Are you in?

Comment

Went through this crap with a club at the beginning of seaosn..they wouldnt release us and fought us tooth n nail..its ok though the jokes on them .alot of kids leaving after this season so I hope they wont be surprised. Karma Is a sob

Comment

Last straw, pulled a team out of a tourney last minute for no good reason. Players and parents done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X