Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I don't know. Ask Tom Brady how a team can turn around in a year. The missing piece sometimes is all it takes.

I wish them all luck. Go eagles.
    oh come on, an assistant/associate coach isn't going to turn anything around. Even if she's a fantastic recruiter that can get players to look past a poor head coach and record, it will take years for that to come to fruition. Top recruits who are being courted right now are rising juniors - they won't even set foot on the BC field for two years. She doesn't seem to stay in one place very long to watch her labors bear fruit

Comment

oh come on, an assistant/associate coach isn't going to turn anything around. Even if she's a fantastic recruiter that can get players to look past a poor head coach and record, it will take years for that to come to fruition. Top recruits who are being courted right now are rising juniors - they won't even set foot on the BC field for two years. She doesn't seem to stay in one place very long to watch her labors bear fruit
      even jesus couldn't save this eagle program

Comment

Ultimately the HC runs the show. A great support staff can certainly help, but not if the HC isn't hacking it.
        Heave ho, lowe has to go

Comment

Heave ho, lowe has to go
          Why not wait to see what the season brings. It is hours away.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            why not wait to see what the season brings. It is hours away.
            2-14-1

Comment

They will do well with a pathetic non conference schedule and maybe win 1 ACC game

Comment

They will do well with a pathetic non conference schedule and maybe win 1 ACC game
                So 8-8-1

Comment

So 8-8-1
                  Actually 18 games and 2 exh which normally do not have scores kept.

8-8-2.

Comment

Go Eagles.

Comment

only way to go is up

Comment

zero wins in ACC

Comment

The expectations are high not Lowe. Setting the bar Lowe gives the excuse that 1 win against an ACC team is a respectable season. Also take into consideration a much less competitive non-conference schedule. This season has to be the last straw in a very poor hire.

Comment

The expectations are high not Lowe. Setting the bar Lowe gives the excuse that 1 win against an ACC team is a respectable season. Also take into consideration a much less competitive non-conference schedule. This season has to be the last straw in a very poor hire.
                            I get the feeling you (poster) are just waiting for this job to become available? You probably thought you had a shot at it after AF. Mind your manners. Go collect crumbs elsewhere.

Comment

Eagles sould be interesting to watch with all the changes. Just wait.
                              I think other colleges in this area just dropped their schedules.
                              No one playing any spectacular out of conference games my recollection.
                              It is going to be a long, dark soccer season in New England. Yawn.

Comment

Eagles sould be interesting to watch with all the changes. Just wait.
                                I think other colleges in this area just dropped their schedules.
                                No one playing any spectacular out of conference games my recollection.
                                It is going to be a long, dark soccer season in New England. Yawn.
                                Wrong. Always Juve games to watch, no?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X