Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will FL United do now?

Talks of losing fields at Davie and DPL players jumping ship to Sting, Team Boca, and Prime. GA league is shapin to be a disaster with good clubs being accepted into ECNL and replacing those with low level clubs. Jerome convinced everyone he was getting ECNL despite never being considered. The question inquiring minds want to know, what will FL United do?

1. alot of dpl girls left to go play ecrl. don't think any went to sting
    2. we still have gal
    3. we had 40 coaches at our games
    4. we don't have to be in camacho land of shadyness

i think we are okay.

oh yea,
    5. we didn't lose bamford. just some sh!tty girls from second team,
    we will replace them with equal girls from somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      2. we still have gal

i think we are okay.

oh yea,

Will be the finest girls Professionally ran girls program in South Florida or even the entire State. Just enquire about the environment these girls will have next season. 2nd to none. Building for future success.

Comment

We left for prime - we are now one of the few (25 girl pay to play rosters are no problem)

Comment

2. we still have gal

i think we are okay.

oh yea,
          1. Girls left which means no money to fund GA teams. Strike 1
          2. GA isn't attracting players because it is a lower league. Strike 2
          3. 40 coaches for national finals is all you need to know, ECNL had 100's. Strike 3
          4. The camacho land of shadyness is bad but have you spoken to Jerome Samuels bcuz every other sentence he says is a lie. When is the ECNL announcement, we still waitin?? Strike 4
          5. Calling girls sh!tty & saying you'll replace them w/ equal girls is bad look for Fl U. Strike 5

Strike 6 --- "Florida United Performance Analyst Sharolta (Shay) Nonen, is responsible for researching our teams and players on a consistent basis and providing team and individual instructional video training sessions, using our own teams and players in real time throughout the season".

^ Sharolta is the top coach at Fl U, after the job she did at FIU, I wouldn't trust her to develop my child.

Comment

3. 40 coaches for national finals is all you need to know, ECNL had 100's. Strike 3
            4. The camacho land of shadyness is bad but have you spoken to Jerome Samuels bcuz every other sentence he says is a lie. When is the ECNL announcement, we still waitin?? Strike 4
            5. Calling girls sh!tty & saying you'll replace them w/ equal girls is bad look for Fl U. Strike 5

Strike 6 --- "Florida United Performance Analyst Sharolta (Shay) Nonen, is responsible for researching our teams and players on a consistent basis and providing team and individual instructional video training sessions, using our own teams and players in real time throughout the season".

^ Sharolta is the top coach at Fl U, after the job she did at FIU, I wouldn't trust her to develop my child.

So even though she didn’t have success at FIU’s division one college program , she did get hired by her previous accomplishments to coach the team - they just don’t randomly pick someone to coach a division one program

I’m ok with her coaching high school girls for the little time we will probably have her before she moves on to a new college/pro program

Comment

Gal parents are sad and delusional …

Comment

2. we still have gal

i think we are okay.

oh yea,
                Stop. You lost girls from your first team too.

Comment

She is the college director as well. I wouldn’t trust her with colleges either with that performance at FIU.

Comment

Will be the finest girls Professionally ran girls program in South Florida or even the entire State. Just enquire about the environment these girls will have next season. 2nd to none. Building for future success.
                    Toxic

Comment

Typical Florida parent wanting the biggest house, designer clothes, expensive car, etc without any substance GA is poor competition and decreasing exposure, rich parents buying time for unworthy players, robot players who are sheep for the select few, ect. It same as life, not what's on the outside it's what on the inside that matters. keep your environment and enjoy building J business. then again quite a few of the parents are actually investors in the business.

Comment

Typical Florida parent wanting the biggest house, designer clothes, expensive car, etc without any substance GA is poor competition and decreasing exposure, rich parents buying time for unworthy players, robot players who are sheep for the select few, ect. It same as life, not what's on the outside it's what on the inside that matters. keep your environment and enjoy building J business. then again quite a few of the parents are actually investors in the business.
                        Facts. Best post I have seen

Comment

Titanic

Comment

Can someone explain to me the relationship between Weston, Florida United and Jerome? I don't understand why he has set up a separate club?

Comment

weston is giving him any money. they are tied together for aesthetics only.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X