• Show
Clear All

Florida is scheduled to play Texas.

Comment

UF goes 7-12 at best this year ..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        UF goes 7-12 at best this year ..
        In August UF plays USF, UCF (home), and Miami (home) and will get a running start.

Comment

SEC wouldn’t get involved in the scheduling or care about non conference games. With that being said these games were likely on the schedule prior to this year and worked in advance of Amato ever arriving. I don’t see a problem with it anyways. UF woman has won a National title in women’s soccer and while the program declined a bit the last few years it is still one of the better programs in the country. No reason why they can’t play games like this. Give Amato some time and I think he will do very well.

Comment

In August UF plays USF, UCF (home), and Miami (home) and will get a running start.
            I dont see them coming close to defeating USF who lost no players and finished 19 th in country . Nor do I see them winning over UCF who are loaded.. UF prob wins over N Florida and UM.. If they loose to UM its going to be a long year LMAO

Comment

I dont see them coming close to defeating USF who lost no players and finished 19 th in country . Nor do I see them winning over UCF who are loaded.. UF prob wins over N Florida and UM.. If they loose to UM its going to be a long year LMAO
              The way UCF and USF recruit and can bring in international talent, why did UF not hire those coaches. Both have husbands as assistants and an instant package staff deal. Players would have easily transferred to UF from those programs.

Comment

Getting a head start on the future SEC matchup.

Florida is scheduled to play Texas.

Comment

Getting a head start on the future SEC matchup.
                  SEC soccer may have to implement a west and an east champion.

Comment

The way UCF and USF recruit and can bring in international talent, why did UF not hire those coaches. Both have husbands as assistants and an instant package staff deal. Players would have easily transferred to UF from those programs.
                    UCF football signed the two at UF one at home contract. UCF and UF will continue on the annual soccer rotation schedule.

Comment

UF player Rose gained the PK for Canada.

Comment

Was that really a penalty?

Comment

Why was the penalty not called on the field?

Comment

UF has always played a tough non-conference schedule, nothing new here. UF and Burleigh have tried to sign mostly U.S. High school players, but that didn't work, they're going to have to sign the internationals just like UCF and FSU do. That's unfortunate because that means less scholarships and fewer opportunities for "American" kids.

Comment

UF has always played a tough non-conference schedule, nothing new here. UF and Burleigh have tried to sign mostly U.S. High school players, but that didn't work, they're going to have to sign the internationals just like UCF and FSU do. That's unfortunate because that means less scholarships and fewer opportunities for "American" kids.
                              UF has consistently carried a couple internationals but not the likes of FSU.

Comment

UF has consistently carried a couple internationals but not the likes of FSU.
                                I used the word "mostly" but yes you are correct. If you want to see an interesting U.S. college roster look at UCF's men's roster, probably 75% foreign players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X