Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is just not true. teams in NJ are afraid to play them. So they make excuses as to why they keep beating ECNL and GA clubs at all age groups. Why is this no name club always top 5 in state?
    This is laughable. Not only is it inaccurate your 08’s have run to WorldClass. You need the ECNL as it is simply the best league.

Comment

This is laughable. Not only is it inaccurate your 08’s have run to WorldClass. You need the ECNL as it is simply the best league.
      No disputing ECNL. Clearly the talent is coming from outside that’s the point. Someone is training them well enough.

Comment

More BS

Team manager from the 2010 MFA Shore team going to send unsolicited emails to players all year? Not even sure where he's getting the email addresses from.
        I'm the team manager from the 2010 MFA Shore team. I didn't send any unsolicited emails to anyone, especially players. I'd love to see this supposed email that was sent.

Comment

Team manager from the 2010 MFA Shore team going to send unsolicited emails to players all year? Not even sure where he's getting the email addresses from.
          You should be flattered. MFS only recruits the best. We are the shore!

Comment

I’m the MFA 2010 team manager. Sorry, I just sent to the list RT told me to. Forget we sent that to your piece of **** daughter, she could never play at MFS.

Comment

100% but if no one enforce nothing than it slides by
              Nj Blaze 09’s have been pulling that crap this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Nj Blaze 09’s have been pulling that crap this fall.

Nj Blaze pulls that with all of their teams.

Comment

Nj Blaze pulls that with all of their teams.
                  NJ Blaze is top club in state, to many gealous people in world

Comment

Top club in state? Bahahahah

Comment

Then develop & play your own kids don’t bring in ringers to just win games. Carry on coach. I’ve heard good things about your training.

Comment

I, for one, am very gealous of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X