Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work for a click farm in Malaysia - very long hours and very little pay.
    We appreciate your hard work with the postings to shine light on the underhanded dealings at Florida Premier.

Comment

Appreciate the work with a pay increase then AL. I'm doing it for you. I have only just wanted your attention and to be loved.

We appreciate your hard work with the postings to shine light on the underhanded dealings at Florida Premier.

Comment

Appreciate the work with a pay increase then AL. I'm doing it for you. I have only just wanted your attention and to be loved.
        Only if you are pushing E-Sports! Fortnite for the win! Go TBU!

Comment

The FP ECNL boys had a great weekend. How did they do against OC? The 2007 top four in the country just got bitch slapped by OC 0-3…So you still think ECNL is tops. Let’s here the excuses in 3 2 1

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            The FP ECNL boys had a great weekend. How did they do against OC? The 2007 top four in the country just got bitch slapped by OC 0-3…So you still think ECNL is tops. Let’s here the excuses in 3 2 1
            Still crickets

Comment

Be curious how many teams have done during these friendly season. Other than tournaments best time to see teams play across different leagues.

Azzuri dominated this weekend and scrimmage many of the OC MLS teams last weekend. Be curious how they compare in FCL NPL league to the scores of the ECNL teams against the same team. Granted still be orange to apples, but interesting to compare.

Comment

Don't worry Sean Bubb will be at TBU. He will build the evil empire.

Comment

Cause they lost to a academy team? I mean, shouldn't they lose to supposedly the best of the best? Its not like they played some random MLS Next team, this was their actual academy team.. You know the ones that play for free... I got to give OC credit, they at least agreed to play... TBU would never agree to that.. From what i heard it was 3-1, but I wasnt there. You seem to be stalking FP, what about the rest of the games?

Comment

OC wanted the game because they like several players on the team from what I've heard. And yes, this was a real academy team run by the actual OC club fill with players from all over who move to Orlando for the opportunity (including players from FP).

Cause they lost to a academy team? I mean, shouldn't they lose to supposedly the best of the best? Its not like they played some random MLS Next team, this was their actual academy team.. You know the ones that play for free... I got to give OC credit, they at least agreed to play... TBU would never agree to that.. From what i heard it was 3-1, but I wasnt there. You seem to be stalking FP, what about the rest of the games?

Comment

OC wanted the game because they like several players on the team from what I've heard. And yes, this was a real academy team run by the actual OC club fill with players from all over who move to Orlando for the opportunity (including players from FP).

Yeap, they already grabbed one of the players from the 2007 FP team. Congrats to him, and congrats to OC for playing..

Comment

But FL Pretenders say their 2007 boys are the top 4 team in the country - at least that is what the Ministry of Propaganda Departments puts out. More like YMCA than ECNL.

Comment

But FL Pretenders say their 2007 boys are the top 4 team in the country - at least that is what the Ministry of Propaganda Departments puts out. More like YMCA than ECNL.
                          Well if you placed third in the country, wouldnt that make you top 4? Just wondering on how your twisted mind thinks..
                          They lost to actual Academy team, which they should, since you know they are the A league... Inter and OC.. The ones that play for free, practice twice a day, tutors for school, you know the best of the best..
                          I dont see TBU calling to scrimmage, FP is only 15 minutes away....

Comment

There is no upside to TBU playing FP. If they lose it destroys the myth that they try to keep that MLS Elite, non MLS, is a true equivalent to the early DA before it got watered down and died. It's all downside.

Well if you placed third in the country, wouldnt that make you top 4? Just wondering on how your twisted mind thinks..
                            They lost to actual Academy team, which they should, since you know they are the A league... Inter and OC.. The ones that play for free, practice twice a day, tutors for school, you know the best of the best..

Comment

TBU has nothing to do with Pretender losses. Why play a club that loses to CDL-2 teams at March Madness? You want to play TBU - get MLS Next, Girls ECNL or sign up for AC/DC.

Comment

Can someone translate this for me? If this is some weird guerilla marketing for AC/DC I don't think it is very effective.

TBU has nothing to do with Pretender losses. Why play a club that loses to CDL-2 teams at March Madness? You want to play TBU - get MLS Next, Girls ECNL or sign up for AC/DC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X