Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That has not happened. No PF teams have had an influx of out of state girls...ridiculous trolls.
    The days of PF attracting out of state talent have passed and they are struggling to attract the top in state girls as well. Top PSC and LVU teams dissolved in multiple age groups this summer and PF didn't gain anyone while Bucks, Delco and Ukrainians added top girls from those teams.

Comment

The days of PF attracting out of state talent have passed and they are struggling to attract the top in state girls as well. Top PSC and LVU teams dissolved in multiple age groups this summer and PF didn't gain anyone while Bucks, Delco and Ukrainians added top girls from those teams.
      LVU lost entire girls teams. Goes to show leadership is important. Loose NS loose teams

Comment

I don't buy it but as always, the proof will play itself out on the field and in what happens in the ultimate goal of all the players, recruiting/commitment.

I believe PF will be more than okay.

Comment

And you are not a ridiculous troll? No mirrors in your house huh?

I saw a number of kids from other club areas in PA and out of state as well. Someone is trying very hard to detract kids from going to PF. Could not be a rival parent right? We see through you troll.
          Exactly. The club coaches all respect each other. It is the stupid parents that make it more than it really is.

Comment

I don't buy it but as always, the proof will play itself out on the field and in what happens in the ultimate goal of all the players, recruiting/commitment.

I believe PF will be more than okay.
            I don't think you realize how bad it has become but like you said, it will play itself out on the field.

Comment

Multiple free spots available at the Penn Fusion showcase this weekend...

Comment

LVU lost entire girls teams. Goes to show leadership is important. Loose NS loose teams
                LVU has never cared about the girls program. Greg has a focus on the boys and it shows, and that has been good for the boys.

Comment

Multiple free spots available at the Penn Fusion showcase this weekend...
                  Showcase being used loosely

Comment

PF's summer 'showcase' is a complete farce of a tournament.

Comment

A complete farce? Multiple flights in every age group with competitive teams and a bunch of schools attending for both boys & girls. Looks like a good event to me

Comment

Good event? LOL

Comment

A complete farce? Multiple flights in every age group with competitive teams and a bunch of schools attending for both boys & girls. Looks like a good event to me
                          Trolls abound. Pay no attention. Penn Fusion always has very good events and tourneys that are well attended by college coaches.
                          The troll is either a competitor or someone who has a kid that could not make the cut.

Comment

Trolls abound. Pay no attention. Penn Fusion always has very good events and tourneys that are well attended by college coaches.
                            The troll is either a competitor or someone who has a kid that could not make the cut.
                            PF Summer Showcase is a terribly run tournament. APL is the worst!

Comment

Its not a terribly run tournament, just a difficult time of year to conduct a tournament of this level. They have a tough time finding quality opponents and many PF teams play up an age group.

Comment

After this weekend I couldn't agree more

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X