Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So funny, how someone from the so called new Connetquot club posted this to try to get attention. So lets tell the truth. Bohemia gave about 5 teams, none that good. Ronkonkoma gave a little bit more with most using trainers and their best teams coming from brentwood. Oh, the Connetquot part, hmmm mention 2 good teams, ? cant. So basically you took one tiny club and merged two mediums size clubs to get one larger , but still not very good club.
    You forgot to mention that beast Fabian and his boys team that kill the guy with the ball and the crazy nasty parents. That's a real treat!

Comment

Connetquot United actually happened

You forgot to mention that beast Fabian and his boys team that kill the guy with the ball and the crazy nasty parents. That's a real treat!
      growing up in another school district competing against connetquot (and now unfortunately a connetquot parent myself) I can say whole hardheadedly that connetquot parents are the most crazy, fkd up people on LI....maybe its the water?

Comment

Around half don't use trainers at all. The other half mostly pays for one, maybe two practices a week, at a fraction of the cost of what the academy teams cost. Between $20 and $30 a head a month covers the costs.

The #1 team in the club, the Real FC, are currently ranked #9 in the nation in gotsoccer for 2005 and they don't spend a dime on trainers.
        I guess that happens when you play 20 tournaments a year.

Comment

I guess that happens when you play 20 tournaments a year.
          To be fair, they win a number of them.

Comment

Connetquot United actually happened

To be fair, they win a number of them.
            its only 3 players really. just gotta "take em out"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X