Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The crazy guy? Or the guy who's 9 year old CJ publicly made fun of. Or the guy that Erika tried to extort for money not owed. Or the guy who took 5 players from KK. Which guy would that be? Good luck next season driving to Commack lol. Keep sending Kurt on his family vacations with all the private lessons you do lol
    Dude, you sound so jealous. WTH? You sound and act all-knowing and important. I bet that the people you are stalking have no idea nor do they care. What a sad soul you are.

Comment

You are right out of your mind. You know who you are and guess what, moron, I am not CJ. You make all of this garbage up. Totally know the type. Guess what, dumb*****. No one cares about you or your kid. You are the one trolling.
      Hi CJ. I see you are also logged into botn also lol

Comment

hahahaha. what a jerk you are.

Comment

She is always logged in there. She's a moderator. Keep pushing your agenda. Sicko.

Comment

She is always logged in there. She's a moderator. Keep pushing your agenda. Sicko.
            That's funny. She told me she never heard of botn or this site and is definitely not friends with LM. I guess she was lying

Comment

That's funny. She told me she never heard of botn or this site and is definitely not friends with LM. I guess she was lying
              You are the liar! She never said any such thing. CJ has been around for years and years.

Comment

someone mentioned on here she had an affair with LM

Comment

You are the liar! She never said any such thing. CJ has been around for years and years.
                  How would you know what CJ said? Unless this is CJ trolling this site lol. I actually have the email and the text from CJ to contradict the above statement.

Comment

How would you know what CJ said? Unless this is CJ trolling this site lol. I actually have the email and the text from CJ to contradict the above statement.
                    Yeah yeah. Pathetic guy obsessed with KK and CJ. Really sad. Get some help for that.

Comment

EVERYONE knows she’s a botn moderator. She would never say she doesn’t know LM. I guess everyone but you lol

Comment

EVERYONE knows she’s a botn moderator. She would never say she doesn’t know LM. I guess everyone but you lol
                        Then why would she play dumb about it when confronted about it? Unless she is a complete liar

Comment

Then why would she play dumb about it when confronted about it? Unless she is a complete liar
                          hahaha. you need help. Who confronted her? WTH are you talking about?

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

take your 2 cents back, shine them both up really nice, turn them both sideways and shove them straight up your candy @ss!!!!!!!
                            This is just awesome I can’t stop laughing
                            This should be prime time

Comment

How did the new teams do?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                How did the new teams do?
                                I would guess some won and some lost. Who cares

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X