X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More honest and accurate

Tophat >> Concorde (gap is getting closer but still a very significant gap)
    SSA < GSA
    AFC Lightning > AFU
    Wake = AL FC
    Tophat Navy > Concorde Premier
    Surf < UFA
    IMG > TBU
    Weston > Prime
    USA < FESA
    WFF = FKK
    PBG < OCYS
    I needed a good laugh. Wake?? AFC Lightning?? Tophat Navy?? Surf?? USA?? WFF??

C'mon son you can't begin to compare the two leagues. Your league is a**. Beside IMG 05,, IMG 06,, Weston 07,, Weston 05,, Tophat 08,, Tophat 07,, Tophat 05, every other single GA SE Conference is filth.

Comment

One comparison to make is that both Weston 05 and TBU 05 made it to the final 4 in their respective national tournaments and lost in the semis. Weston 05 would rather easily beat the TBU 05. Clearly in a different class.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I needed a good laugh. Wake?? AFC Lightning?? Tophat Navy?? Surf?? USA?? WFF??

C'mon son you can't begin to compare the two leagues. Your league is a**. Beside IMG 05,, IMG 06,, Weston 07,, Weston 05,, Tophat 08,, Tophat 07,, Tophat 05, every other single GA SE Conference is filth.
        It is ok if you are not very familiar with AFC, Wake, AFU, AL FC, and Concorde Premier. None of them are great but I can assure you AFU, AL FC, and Concorde Premier are not better than those clubs.

You must have forgotten about Tophat 02/03 granted most are gone now via graduation. Show me a club anywhere in the SE with college signings and YNT event invites anywhere close to them. There will now be 4 or so of those players with the 04 team that was also good and unluckily gave up a bad goal in the semi-finals.

But I get it actually watching the teams play and giving a honest assessment doesn't help your narrative that ECNL is much better than GA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X