CLub Zero = OPFC

Please keep all club zero posts here to make it easier to follow

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      bump.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      They have never won nothin. They should go away. Only teams that field winners count.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Are we calling kids "zeros"? Adults calling kids losers and zero's.... Keep it classy Portland.

Carry on. I wanted to add another thread for the anti OPFC crew to bad mouth the club.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      No they aren't.

Lucifer has accomplishments.
      Bravo Bravo.

I hate OPFC. You hate OPFC don't you want to hate OPFC too... Be a part of the cool crowd and put down all things OPFC and hear the crows cheer.

All together now... I hate OPFC, You hate OPFC don't you want to be OPFC too.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The devil wears yellow?

Guest commented
      Editing a comment

Bravo Bravo.

I hate OPFC. You hate OPFC don't you want to hate OPFC too... Be a part of the cool crowd and put down all things OPFC and hear the crows cheer.

All together now... I hate OPFC, You hate OPFC don't you want to be OPFC too.
      Honestly. They're not that important. Certainly not worth a whole pile of new threads.

Might as well have a thread or two attacking Foothills SC.

Thoughts on the guys who run LOSC and OPFC

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      are they worthy of IRS, FBI and CIA talking soccer investigators want to know? We can post links to the IRS, FBI and CIA here to get them in trouble with the law. I love this stuff. I was almost a private investigator but McDonalds called me back for a second interview so I didn't. Reliving my dreams makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know Mark but have had Fraser coach my kids in past. Really good guy and had a great experience.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      They are genius but must be careful.

I know there are ten other anti OPFC threads but I felt compelled to start another one

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I like reading what (0pfc) leadership posts here.

Who doesnt love their '5' core values.

dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      OPFC is terrible. Yellow, yuck.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to, their acts speak for themselves.
      Hahahahah

I thought there was enough anti OPFC threads when there was two. Sheesh, then there were three, four, and now there is like 7. No other team has more than one detractor thread. OPFC must indeed be the devil in yellow.

Comment

More like clowns starting threads to stop the spead of this virus.

Comment

More like clowns starting threads to stop the spead of this virus.
        All of these new facetious posts are obviously hatched by OPFC leadership or their cronies

Comment

All of these new facetious posts are obviously hatched by OPFC leadership or their cronies
          Nope. All started by the anti OPFC crew (one guy that talks to himself is what I am guessing)

Comment

Nope. All started by the anti OPFC crew (one guy that talks to himself is what I am guessing)
            One mentally ill dude talking to himself on multiple threads with a fixation on singlehandedly bringing down a youth soccer club and some of its coaches. What a winner.

Comment

Why do the opfc douche staff even respond here? Continually fanning the flames of their uselessnes.? To their credit it mirrors their sideline behavior.

Comment

One mentally ill dude talking to himself on multiple threads with a fixation on singlehandedly bringing down a youth soccer club and some of its coaches. What a winner.
                I thought OPFC fired that dude. Looks like there is still some house cleaning left unfinished.

Comment

I thought OPFC fired that dude. Looks like there is still some house cleaning left unfinished.
                  Haha!

Comment

Why do the opfc douche staff even respond here? Continually fanning the flames of their uselessnes.? To their credit it mirrors their sideline behavior.
                    I'm not OPFC douche staff, I have nothing to do with OPFC, my kids have never played there or even tried out. They're just another club. But this forum is useless when idiots keep posting this nonsense. Talking soccer needs to start IP banning some of these trolls.

Comment

I agree they (staffers) need to stop their nonsensical replies. Banning them would be a great move.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X