X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and Alex Morgan scores!!!
    Against the powerhouse in women’s soccer...new Zealand?

I mean even fsa kids can score against Yankee

Comment

How many times does she want to go to ground and moan in pain. Refs are not going to call fake fouls.

She is not going to score much anymore because opposing team are on to her. There are just so many times a ball is played over the defense and she runs on to it. She scored a lot of goals because the veteran team was great at passing to her behind the defense. That is not happening anymore with the current team.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        How many times does she want to go to ground and moan in pain. Refs are not going to call fake fouls.

She is not going to score much anymore because opposing team are on to her. There are just so many times a ball is played over the defense and she runs on to it. She scored a lot of goals because the veteran team was great at passing to her behind the defense. That is not happening anymore with the current team.
        Wah-wah. Alex ate kids my lunch years ago.

Comment

Ooh, sewer people love sexist posts. Hooray for sewer pigs!

Comment

Ooh, sewer people love sexist posts. Hooray for sewer pigs!
            Shh Splinter you drank too much. They are going to find out we really exist.

Comment

Personally, when I walk to work from grand central, I see probably 10 hotter women a day. She is no a top player either. Time to become a soccer mom to little Charlie

Comment

Personally, when I walk to work from grand central, I see probably 10 hotter women a day. She is no a top player either. Time to become a soccer mom to little Charlie
                You walk to work from Grand Central?!? You must be awesome! I need to value you opinion in women immediately! Thank you sir or madam.

Comment

You walk to work from Grand Central?!? You must be awesome! I need to value you opinion in women immediately! Thank you sir or madam.
                  I need to value your syntax, spelling and your grammar in general

Comment

Bridgeport is a long way from GC, no?? Only 10?

Comment

The USWNT is the least likable team in sports. Have everything handed to them and whine about everything! The latest is about trans rights. Do they even realize that that directly conflicts with the battle for women’s rights they have been fighting and everyone has supported for years? Someone should have sat them down and explained it to them. If you allow men to play in women’s sports, it will hurt women. If there is enough demand, start a trans league.

Comment

The USWNT is the least likable team in sports. Have everything handed to them and whine about everything! The latest is about trans rights. Do they even realize that that directly conflicts with the battle for women’s rights they have been fighting and everyone has supported for years? Someone should have sat them down and explained it to them. If you allow men to play in women’s sports, it will hurt women. If there is enough demand, start a trans league.
                        Amen.

Comment

**The USWNT is the least liked team in sports by a certain segment of society.

Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Fixed it for ya.
                            No. It was correct before.

Comment

Fixed it for ya.
                              It was already right.

Comment

who digs up these ancient, irrelevant threads?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X