Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine Academy League

Do teams / clubs need to qualify to apply to this league? I think I read that first places of FSPL Premier league teams are promoted to this league. But how did all the other teams get in there?
    Can any team apply for FSPL?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do teams / clubs need to qualify to apply to this league? I think I read that first places of FSPL Premier league teams are promoted to this league. But how did all the other teams get in there?
    Pretty sure they will take (I mean invite) any FYSA club that wants play.

Comment

FSPL is D2 and yes any team can apply.

Comment

Thanks, how about the sunshine league. Do teams need to be promoted to it from fspl premier?

Comment

Sunshine has 2 leagues. Sunshine league and Sunshine Academy. Academy is specific clubs you don't need to qualify for, just be at that club that is throwing their B team in it. Sunshine League you must qualify through FSPL.

Comment

Sunshine has 2 leagues. Sunshine league and Sunshine Academy. Academy is specific clubs you don't need to qualify for, just be at that club that is throwing their B team in it. Sunshine League you must qualify through FSPL.
            Looks like you are having a conversation with yourself! Lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X