Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Juve guy here- sorry haven't been on for a couple days and looks like these threads about me have a life of their own.... I am not even initiating or respinding at all- not even once up until now.

Yet, I had to respond to you. You are a horrible person and yes you are homophobic.

For some unknown reason you continue to imply that my son is a homosexual (creepy, just on it's face, because my son is a heterosexual young boy) The fact that you keep up these repetetive, vukgar, nasty homophobic rants in quite concerning. Yet, maybe you just think my son is someone that you think you know? What is also truly weird is that you repeatedly have said weirs things such as your kid knocked my kid over, made him cry (and that you enjoyed everh second of a 12 year old boy crying at a soccer match is TRULY Disturbing) and that he is fat, slow, dumb and stupid.

What is TRULY AMAZING about all that- You actually would never have seen my son, in person, or on Veo last season at all. Your son could NEVER have played against my son.
    When you figure it out- You let me know specifically in what state you played my son.
    Hint hint- it WASN'T in Massachusetts...

Soooooo...... There IS That... ;)

Peace and Love Weirdo..... Peace and Love....

Forza Juve....
    I'm not the person you think you're replying too. Peace and Love your son!
    PEACE AND LOVE YOUR SON!
    Forza Juve Dad! LOL

Comment

You are just not that Smart...

I'm not the person you think you're replying too. Peace and Love your son!
      PEACE AND LOVE YOUR SON!
      Forza Juve Dad! LOL
      Forze guy here....

Your Intelligence is mind numbing..

I, in NO way, was referencing any specific post written by me.. your intelligence leaves much to be desired...

I was referencing, the VERY SPECIFIC, statementS made by, YOU the POSTER, where you repeatedly stated, 'I KNOW WHO YOU AND YOUR SON ARE" "YOU ARE THE FAT FATHER WITH THE GAY SON THAT MY SON PLAYED AND KNOCKED ON HIS ASS AND MADE HIM CRY, "I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU SON LAYING ON THE GROUND AND CRYING LIKE THE GAY BOY THAT HE IS", "YOUR SON IS A FAG THAT MY SON KNOCKED ON HIS ASS AND MADE CRY, YOUR SON IS A WEAK, FAT BOY AND SUCKS AT SOCCER"

My SPECIFIC reference was NOT to me being a different person posting bit TELLiNG You that you ARE AN IDIOT AND A LIAR, because there NO PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE WAY you would even know my son or I BECAUSE if you did see me on a soccer sideline and your son ACTUALLY played soccer against my son you DID NOT live in the State of Massachusetts NOR Your could your SON have played in the same state as my son...

So... Was that clear enough for you?
      (YOU TRULY ARE AN IDIOT.. REALLY... I QUESTION YOUR READING COMPREHENSION... I DO)

IN FACT, SMART GUY...
      TELL ME- WHAT STATE DID OUR SONS PLAY EACH OTHER IN LAST SEASON??

(THIS should be intetesting.... LOL) ;)

Peace and Love.... Peace and Love...

Forza Juve!

Comment

Juve dad went off his meds

Comment

A Very Simple Question with a Very Simple Answer... You got this Little Bro..

Juve dad went off his meds
          Funny... Still No answer.... I'll give you another shot at this..

You got this Little Bro.... You got this...

Actually, incredibly healthy.. Run 4 miles every other day..
          No meds, just vitamins... Consider myself very fit, yet thanks for your heartfelt concerms for my personal health and welfare... Unwarranted, yet still appreciated.

Again, I will ask you the same question. ..

You know who I am and know my son quite well, so much so that you watched your son play against my son at least a couple times last season? I believe you have repeatedly said. Also due to knowing myself and my son SO well you know he, in your mind, is a homosexual?

IF you know us SO well, Exactly which State did my son play the past 2 years?
          It is a very simple question... If you know us SO well, you will be able to answer this very simple question because you obviously live in that very same state.

(still waiting for your answer) Your lack of, just shows you are an Utter and Complete Liar
          (And a Really Homophouc Creepy one at that) - Just Sayin"

So, There is That.... ;)

Peace and Love Brother.... Peace and Love....

Forza Juve

Comment

It’s almost like someone with multiple personalities is posting both sides of this. No way this all really happened.

Comment

No answer yet... of course....

It’s almost like someone with multiple personalities is posting both sides of this. No way this all really happened.
              Little Bro..... Come now....

Hmmm... So, NO response then?

Thought so, you are complete an utter liar.
              It is quite a simple answer. You and your son quite obviously lived in the same state with my son and I?

I'll keep waiting... You can do it little bro... You can do it..

Peace and Love Little Bro.... Peace and Live...

Forza Juve...

Comment

Just exchange #’s

You guys should just get it over with. Break the tension…you both want to.

Little Bro..... Come now....

Hmmm... So, NO response then?

Thought so, you are complete an utter liar.
                It is quite a simple answer. You and your son quite obviously lived in the same state with my son and I?

I'll keep waiting... You can do it little bro... You can do it..

Peace and Love Little Bro.... Peace and Live...

Forza Juve...

Comment

As a spectator from CT, I cannot wait to see you fools and your kids take each other out at the next tourney. You all are weak and are focused on the wrong things. Peace love and Connecticut.

Comment

You guys should just get it over with. Break the tension…you both want to.
                    Brokeback Pitch?

Comment

Brokeback Pitch?
                      Name a time and place where you fart your homophobic **** publicly. Glad to pummel your face. Oh that’s right you a shltbag coward. Glad we drove you under your rock. Stay there.

Comment

Name a time and place where you fart your homophobic **** publicly. Glad to pummel your face. Oh that’s right you a shltbag coward. Glad we drove you under your rock. Stay there.
                        Your bedroom?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X