Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check the temperatures. It’s currently 67 degrees in San Diego and forecasted to be 108 in Seattle tomorrow but, by all means keep irrationally trying to trash people that want to go have fun in California. Idiot.
    Funny, seeing as how Silverlakes isn't played in San Diego.

But thanks for playing.

Comment

Funny, seeing as how Silverlakes isn't played in San Diego.

But thanks for playing.
      I feel sorry for people like you. Your life must be miserable. You mentioned Surf, that’s played in San Diego. The high in Norco tomorrow is 96 degrees. Do you not understand the difference between playing in 96 degrees and training in 109 (the forecasted high for Seattle)? Don’t even bother responding. That’s a rhetorical question because I know logic doesn’t apply to losers like you.

Comment

I feel sorry for people like you. Your life must be miserable. You mentioned Surf, that’s played in San Diego. The high in Norco tomorrow is 96 degrees. Do you not understand the difference between playing in 96 degrees and training in 109 (the forecasted high for Seattle)? Don’t even bother responding. That’s a rhetorical question because I know logic doesn’t apply to losers like you.
        +2

Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X