Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually spoke to the guy once. He implies that he will not work with just anyone, only those who he feels will really benefit from his program. After providing some background into my kid's playing career, strengths, and weaknesses, he (not surprisingly) says my kid is a perfect candidate for his program, and we should start immediately. I asked about price, and it was a truly insane amount of money. When I told him I could not afford the program, he quickly advised me that I qualified for a 50% price break. How I "qualified", I don't know. This in itself completely turned me off - the guy seemed like more of a used car salesman trying to take advantage of parents who will literally do anything if they think it will help their kid be better at soccer. I declined his offer and that was that. I have no idea if the guy is any good and if the results are significant enough to warrant that much money. I guess that is up for each person to decide, but it was not for me.
    Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to give me some real feedback. I was afraid this was the case of sounds too good to be true, and like I said it was funny when the other parent kept skating telling me how much it cost.

Comment

Very good sales pitch; terrible onboarding process and customer service. I am now trying to get my money back; I say, stay away.

Comment

What is the cost?

Comment

Self motivation is a key component in improving your game. My kid would go to a park where there was a lot of pick up games and watch, observe and learn. Thinking/playing outside the box is what separates a players development. Seeing players self motivated to play wall ball, using cones to maneuver and dribble around as well as many other technical and skill drills is what makes the player beyond the team training of 2-3 times a week for 1.5hrs. You need more than that to become a good player.

Comment

Can someone just say what the insane amount of money he asked for is?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X