Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I will base my club decision on the number of Facebook posts as opposed to the coach
    In your case, FSA loses twice then.

Comment

Are we really talking about 2011 and 2012 teams?
      We are talking about these things because this is the time period where you can actually affect the greatest amount of change in teams and players. In the older ages rosters are relatively static and talent can only marginally improve.

Comment

FSA are just collecting checks for ****ty teams

Comment

Are we really talking about 2011 and 2012 teams?
          No, not really. I read it as talking about a historical pipeline to FSA and if it's drying up due to their greed and lack of communication or some other reason.

Personally, I'm srue it's not and any conversation about little 9 year olds and FSA is silly. But it's still an actually interesting conversation to have on this hellsite for once.

Comment

No, not really. I read it as talking about a historical pipeline to FSA and if it's drying up due to their greed and lack of communication or some other reason.

Personally, I'm srue it's not and any conversation about little 9 year olds and FSA is silly. But it's still an actually interesting conversation to have on this hellsite for once.
            Yes and while that pipeline can shift a bit as you approach U12 I would offer an observation that kids in at these earlier ages at all major clubs in CT are backed by parents who are supporting their development beyond just signing them up for a “commitment”. While others can in time break in, it’s the kids in this group that set the standard to overcome.

Personally I’m not focused on social media for decision making. With gobs of practices and games, convenience to a competitive learning environment is key until at least U13. From there you may look at who can feature you more. That may not be the best club, but the one where you can start and perform.

Comment

Yes and while that pipeline can shift a bit as you approach U12 I would offer an observation that kids in at these earlier ages at all major clubs in CT are backed by parents who are supporting their development beyond just signing them up for a “commitment”. While others can in time break in, it’s the kids in this group that set the standard to overcome.

Personally I’m not focused on social media for decision making. With gobs of practices and games, convenience to a competitive learning environment is key until at least U13. From there you may look at who can feature you more. That may not be the best club, but the one where you can start and perform.
              They should have done signing ceremonies on social media like oakwood.

Little Mia is taking her talents to Portland.

Comment

They should have done signing ceremonies on social media like oakwood.

Little Mia is taking her talents to Portland.
                That's vale you gd nimrod.

Comment

That's vale you gd nimrod.
                  Oakwood does it too

Comment

Oakwood does it too
                    OW is the king of that .... how quickly we forget the GDA signings!

Comment

OW is the king of that .... how quickly we forget the GDA signings!
                      OMG the GDA signings for little 12 year olds. So funny, if it wasn't in such poor taste. Getting 12 year olds to sign on facebook. Half those kids are already gone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X