Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2968932]You obviously have blinders on. i can name lots of the kids at inter having come from clubs like Kendal, PSG homestead, Parkland, Davie, Boca, and small unknown clubs with only a few teams. Weston Is trying to sell that crap all the time that they are the pathway. Itís total B S.[/QUOTE]

This is funny all the clubs say we are the ď pathway to interĒ, what a beautiful marketing msg.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2968937]Another moron who thinks inter Miami is too stupid to find their own talent; what an amateur.[/QUOTE]

First, I donít follow Inter Miami and similar MLS crap soccer level. Thatís for morons and losers like you. Inter Miami academy is full of ex Weston players. You donít know it because you havenít been in Weston. There are a few from other clubs.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

These morons donít even take the time to check Inter academy rosters. Most of the players come from Weston coŮo. Bunch of mamapingas.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default #facts

1. Suck it up!! WFC Weston FC it's within Top 15 Nationwide
https://www.soccerwire.com/news/soccerwire-top-100-boys-soccer-clubs-february-2021/

2. Inter took at least 100 kids if not more f/ Weston. IMCF would be no one without WFC

3. Colombia - while trip was not perfect, lot of fake news. Bad rumors (I was there).

4. Private training is fine, as long as it contributes to the overall team.

5. Everyone is welcome to go and try others. Hardly see such level of organization around

6. Coaches are working hard to become better, ex pro players, licensed. Could they get better, absolutely.

#facts
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2969974]1. Suck it up!! WFC Weston FC it's within Top 15 Nationwide
https://www.soccerwire.com/news/soccerwire-top-100-boys-soccer-clubs-february-2021/

2. Inter took at least 100 kids if not more f/ Weston. IMCF would be no one without WFC

3. Colombia - while trip was not perfect, lot of fake news. Bad rumors (I was there).

5. Everyone is welcome to go and try others. Hardly see such level of organization around

6. Coaches are working hard to become better, ex pro players, licensed. Could they get better, absolutely.

#facts[/QUOTE]
keep on dribbling
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2969974]1. Suck it up!! WFC Weston FC it's within Top 15 Nationwide

#facts[/QUOTE]

Inter has taken ONE HUNDRED players from Weston????????!!!! There are currently 106 players in the academy. Sounds like alternative facts to me.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

about 10 players per team year one, three players per team year two... not sure its a hundred
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Do you believe in someone that calls the Colombia trip incident fake news? Who pays for a lawsuit settlement under anything fake? Everything is in the eyes of the beholder.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default #facts

#facts[/QUOTE]

3. Fact, a 12 yrs player involuntary pee himself in May 2019 when he saw one of the players at a try out in Kendall Soccer.

Why does someone pee themselves when scared?
In situations where we feel particularly stressed or anxious, the limbic system sends electrical signals that are so powerful that the PMC can't properly receive instructions from the prefrontal cortex. The result? You accidentally pee.

Do not talk about Colombia 🇨🇴 I was also there. Shut up DH
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

That player, was one of the 6 named on the lawsuit. If you donít want people defending the kids victims of the Colombia trip. Make sure you never post anything about the subject. It is very easy to go public and defend kids. You are clearly on the wrong side. Weston wants to move on with the subject, so shut the f up.