Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden is and Idiot

Congrads Mr. Biden for Effing up the border. You freaking loser. How dare you put kids in cages again you pos.

Biden literally could have opted to do nothing and he'd be a better President. But we get what we deserver for voting in this idiot.

The very first things he does is cancel a good and needed pipeline (because shipping oil by truck is good for the environment) and thousands of jobs and then he fcks up the border for no good reason at all.

He'll probably get us into another war soon enough. I wonder where we will be sending out troops next? My money is back to Libya or maybe we'll invade Lebanon. There is no telling.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrads Mr. Biden for Effing up the border. You freaking loser. How dare you put kids in cages again you pos.

Biden literally could have opted to do nothing and he'd be a better President. But we get what we deserver for voting in this idiot.

The very first things he does is cancel a good and needed pipeline (because shipping oil by truck is good for the environment) and thousands of jobs and then he fcks up the border for no good reason at all.

He'll probably get us into another war soon enough. I wonder where we will be sending out troops next? My money is back to Libya or maybe we'll invade Lebanon. There is no telling.
    Who is more of an idiot? Biden for becoming president or the voters than put him there?

Comment

Why exactly would we invade Lebanon or Libya?

Comment

Is anyone really surprised?

Inflation up 4.2% highest since 2008
        Unemployment over 6% with over 8 million out of work. Highest ever recorded
        Border surge/encounters up 994%
        Gas over $3.00/gallon with gas lines
        War in the Middle East
        Iran Uranium enrichment up 63%
        Another 185,00 Covid deaths.
        Unprecedented increases in violent crime after the colossal defund the police failure
        Continued small business and school shutdowns

Comment

War in the Middle East
          Unprecedented increases in violent crime after the colossal defund the police failure
          Tell trump to get out that bible. You ahh tard.

Comment

Tell trump to get out that bible. You ahh tard.
            Biden sure could use some help from above right about now!

Comment

Who is the puppet master controlling this guy?

Biden answered questions about the gas shortage and a question about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in the Middle East, before moving to exit the room.

When reporters shouted additional questions, Biden paused and replied, “You guys are bad. I’m not supposed to be answering all these questions. I’m supposed to leave. But I can’t resist your questions.”

Biden has repeatedly told reporters he would be “in trouble” for taking questions from reporters at White House events — even though he has only held one press conference since becoming president.

“Look, I’m sorry. I’m going to — this is the last question I’ll take,” Biden said in April after taking questions from reporters. “I’m really going to be in trouble.”

Biden also repeatedly said he would “get in trouble” during a CNN town hall in February.

“I’m going to get in trouble,” he lamented to CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “I was supposed to only talk two minutes in an answer.”

Comment

For the better part of the last 1.5 years, the left has preached about following "the science". Now they're pissed "the science," says vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks.

Comment

For the better part of the last 1.5 years, the left has preached about following "the science". Now they're pissed "the science," says vaccinated people no longer have to wear masks.
                  People on the left are happy not to wear masks, but the science says get the vaccine and the uneducated are dragging their feet getting it, which causes continued mask wearing.

Comment

War in the Middle East
                    lol, all fake news!

Comment

People on the left are happy not to wear masks, but the science says get the vaccine and the uneducated are dragging their feet getting it, which causes continued mask wearing.
                      Just 3 weeks ago world renowned Dr Fauci, who is beloved by the left, said we would be wearing masks well into next spring. Then the Biden administration hits some rough roads and then, literally overnight, shocks the world with new CDC mask guidelines. Biden and Fauci also said masks would not go away until 70% of US population were vaccinated. Who’s really following the science? The left can’t seem to part ways with the masks. Rachael Maddow said she has to rewire her brain not to look at non-mask wearing people as the enemy. Whoopi said she was gonna wear a mask forever. I guess these two uneducated people don’t believe the science either. The bottoms line is nobody “follows the science” anymore. It has been bastardized on both sides for political gain.

Comment

Just 3 weeks ago world renowned Dr Fauci, who is beloved by the left, said we would be wearing masks well into next spring. Then the Biden administration hits some rough roads and then, literally overnight, shocks the world with new CDC mask guidelines. Biden and Fauci also said masks would not go away until 70% of US population were vaccinated. Who’s really following the science? The left can’t seem to part ways with the masks. Rachael Maddow said she has to rewire her brain not to look at non-mask wearing people as the enemy. Whoopi said she was gonna wear a mask forever. I guess these two uneducated people don’t believe the science either. The bottoms line is nobody “follows the science” anymore. It has been bastardized on both sides for political gain.
                        Completely wrong chat and thread

Comment

Completely wrong chat and thread
                          Interesting how right-wing conspiracies may not be conspiracies after all. Fauci is a politician who turned out to be a hall-of-fame flip-flopper.

Comment

With a second administration getting ready to fire Fauci, it’s becoming pretty clear this guy is a fraud. Looks like Trump was right. #followthescience

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X