Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use My Soccer Mentor?

another parent on the team swears buy it. I think alot of $$ but I did see his kid get more aggressive on the field this year. Is it a result? Anyone try it?

hashtag#ad

Comment

There's a zillion free training videos and other tools online. Push your kid out the door into the yard with a soccer ball. If they're not willing to work on their own away from team practices, no tricks or costly programs will turn them into a better player

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        hashtag#ad
        No ad, just wondering what the pitch is. Kid is has good skills but not consistent. Doesn't have the mental part of game or school. Kids only listen to parents so much some times ( because we don't know anything). Wanted to know if anyone used them and helped kid to "get it".

Comment

No ad, just wondering what the pitch is. Kid is has good skills but not consistent. Doesn't have the mental part of game or school. Kids only listen to parents so much some times ( because we don't know anything). Wanted to know if anyone used them and helped kid to "get it".
          ok why don't u talk to the guy who's kid used it and let us know his thoughts? sounds like there were results.

Comment

ok why don't u talk to the guy who's kid used it and let us know his thoughts? sounds like there were results.
            never take just one persons opinion. I did as stated get the other guys take on it and he swears by it. Before laying out my hard earned cash trying to do some research. Goggled them and found a few good reviews on independent sites/blogs.

So like I asked, if you have personal experience I would like to know your take.

Thanks

Comment

another parent on the team swears buy it. I think alot of $$ but I did see his kid get more aggressive on the field this year. Is it a result? Anyone try it?
              idk, what about anal beads? Is it a result? Anyone try it?

Comment

never take just one persons opinion. I did as stated get the other guys take on it and he swears by it. Before laying out my hard earned cash trying to do some research. Goggled them and found a few good reviews on independent sites/blogs.

So like I asked, if you have personal experience I would like to know your take.

Thanks
                i mean sure but what are the odds some rando from this sewer of a board will give you even an honest take? you actually saw the results, which is literally personal experience and not an opinion! honestly i'm really interested to hear details on what your kids teammate said ad would rate that 100x more than a rando.

again unless you are the trainer dude trying to shill and respond to yourself, which is 99% of what this (anon) board is...

Comment

Was just trying to see is anyone tried it. He liked it, his kid does weekly video sessions with a coach.
                  I just wanted to see if I got anyone say yeah it was great because, or it sucked because. I just didn't want to take the one guys word it was great. I think it is expensive because he kinda of avoids telling me how much it is.

Comment

Was just trying to see is anyone tried it. He liked it, his kid does weekly video sessions with a coach.
                    I just wanted to see if I got anyone say yeah it was great because, or it sucked because. I just didn't want to take the one guys word it was great. I think it is expensive because he kinda of avoids telling me how much it is.
                    I think the anal beads will be a better investment.

Comment

I think the anal beads will be a better investment.
                      Perv, maybe what works for you, wont work for everyone else, so why don't you go back to your child molesters websites and leave the soccer people alone for now.

Comment

Perv, maybe what works for you, wont work for everyone else, so why don't you go back to your child molesters websites and leave the soccer people alone for now.
                        "soccer people" where? here? on TS? on BOTN? on LI? lmfao!!!!

Comment

"soccer people" where? here? on TS? on BOTN? on LI? lmfao!!!!
                          says the guy with the beads in his rear

Comment

ok i spent 5 minutes on his website and can say i've never heard of him and don't know anyone who's mentioned it. he's not local so don't think you'll get much input.

i think any 1-1 with a qualified coach is usually positive for players. in this case you can see the results (seem good). the question you are really trying to answer is: is that improvement worth the $$. that is a question only u can answer. the coach dude seems open to figuring that out ahead of time; maybe ask for a reference?

not snarking here - genuinely curious to see what's what. and at least we're not debating nce.

Comment

ok i spent 5 minutes on his website and can say i've never heard of him and don't know anyone who's mentioned it. he's not local so don't think you'll get much input.

i think any 1-1 with a qualified coach is usually positive for players. in this case you can see the results (seem good). the question you are really trying to answer is: is that improvement worth the $$. that is a question only u can answer. the coach dude seems open to figuring that out ahead of time; maybe ask for a reference?

not snarking here - genuinely curious to see what's what. and at least we're not debating nce.
                              I actually spoke to the guy once. He implies that he will not work with just anyone, only those who he feels will really benefit from his program. After providing some background into my kid's playing career, strengths, and weaknesses, he (not surprisingly) says my kid is a perfect candidate for his program, and we should start immediately. I asked about price, and it was a truly insane amount of money. When I told him I could not afford the program, he quickly advised me that I qualified for a 50% price break. How I "qualified", I don't know. This in itself completely turned me off - the guy seemed like more of a used car salesman trying to take advantage of parents who will literally do anything if they think it will help their kid be better at soccer. I declined his offer and that was that. I have no idea if the guy is any good and if the results are significant enough to warrant that much money. I guess that is up for each person to decide, but it was not for me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X