Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM doc again?

What happened to DM? Is it true is back to be the DOC at psa?
    That would be a wise decision by the club.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again with this. I can already tell you how this thread is going to go. Someone is going to say DM sucks. Then someone will say he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Then someone will say he is responsible for building up Cedar Stars program, then someone will say he sucks again. Then someone will say, “ We are the shore”. And it will then repeat just like it has every other time DM has come up on TS.

Comment

Here we go again with this. I can already tell you how this thread is going to go. Someone is going to say DM sucks. Then someone will say he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Then someone will say he is responsible for building up Cedar Stars program, then someone will say he sucks again. Then someone will say, “ We are the shore”. And it will then repeat just like it has every other time DM has come up on TS.
      So he totally does suck. That’s about the only thing accurate here. WE ARE THE SHORE !!

Comment

Mine was a legitimate question. While shopping for a new club for my D , this is what I heard. That’s all.

Comment

DM should never be a DOC again after his latest cheating scandal

Comment

Sounds like you already know and are a big fan.

Comment

Mine was a legitimate question. While shopping for a new club for my D , this is what I heard. That’s all.
              DM willl never be DOC because he cheats and lies. His demotion was significant and warranted. He will kiss a** and do things to promote the club maybe hoping it will get him that position back.
              Why would him being the DOC have anything to do with your decision to play there? Be more concerned if he is her coach.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Only club where he makes sense is CSA. Big name and he understands the ins and outs having already been there done that.

Comment

Only club where he makes sense is CSA. Big name and he understands the ins and outs having already been there done that.
                    He was fired from CSA!!
                    🥱🥱🥱🥱
                    How can the same crap be repeated over and over on every thread for what feels like years?!
                    No one cares about DM except DM. This crap is so exhausting.

Comment

He was fired from CSA!!
                      🥱🥱🥱🥱
                      How can the same crap be repeated over and over on every thread for what feels like years?!
                      I am confused. RT and Dm used to work at CS and they got fired? So Nico and RT are enemies because RT stole his players?? I can’t keep up with the drama.

Comment

He was fired from CSA!!
                        🥱🥱🥱🥱
                        It really is.

Comment

He was fired from CSA!!
                          🥱🥱🥱🥱
                          DM was not fired from CSA. He was offered more money and a better title at PSA. These are the facts. The only one posting crap here is you.

Comment

As for DM’s future, I think the best moves for him would be:

Reclaiming former glory at CSA. God knows they need the help.

Assistant Coach at Rutgers Women, to essentially ease him into the eventual Head Coach role.

DOC at Matchfit, taking over their ECNL program. If there is anyone who can extinguish the dumpster fire that is Matchfit, it’s DM.

With all these options though, the money has gotta be right.

Comment

As for DM’s future, I think the best moves for him would be:

Reclaiming former glory at CSA. God knows they need the help.

Assistant Coach at Rutgers Women, to essentially ease him into the eventual Head Coach role.

DOC at Matchfit, taking over their ECNL program. If there is anyone who can extinguish the dumpster fire that is Matchfit, it’s DM.

With all these options though, the money has gotta be right.

I almost spit out my coffee LOL. This is hysterical and thank you for starting our day with the joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X