Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if this description is accurate, how likely is it the ref files a complaint? Who gets it? PDA? NJ youth soccer? What are possible actions?

Heard a lot about how bad kids / parents can be, but never personally seen anything like this in 10 years as a parent.
    Considering the ref went to the sideline and talked to the PDA PARENTS to warn them, I’d say the complaint would be on them. However, I’m assuming everyone went home and didn’t care (except OG Poster) including the refs.
    Before you even start that I’m a Copa parent I’m NOT. My daughter was there for the next game so we saw everything that happened.

Comment

Worst game I’ve ever seen

Considering the ref went to the sideline and talked to the PDA PARENTS to warn them, I’d say the complaint would be on them. However, I’m assuming everyone went home and didn’t care (except OG Poster) including the refs.
      Before you even start that I’m a Copa parent I’m NOT. My daughter was there for the next game so we saw everything that happened.
      There were no games after. This game was the last one due to all the drama & stoppages we closed down the park. It took a long time getting out of the park bc everyone was leaving.
      I can believe you may have seen part of it but no way you saw the whole thing. I had to be there & really cringed watching the whole thing. I’ve seen bad coaches, bad kids, bad refs, etc but this game was egregious in the amount of disrespectful behavior.

Comment

There were no games after. This game was the last one due to all the drama & stoppages we closed down the park. It took a long time getting out of the park bc everyone was leaving.
        I can believe you may have seen part of it but no way you saw the whole thing. I had to be there & really cringed watching the whole thing. I’ve seen bad coaches, bad kids, bad refs, etc but this game was egregious in the amount of disrespectful behavior.
        Why you keep lying? “ close down the park” . Are you serious? I do not know what is your goal but since you started this thread with all lies you are continuing to build up stories .
        Punches, drama, closing down the park, ref report? There is nothing as such . Nothing .
        Pda parents complained the entire game and influenced the ref that of course ( many people here would agree) favored pda team. At the end things got heated after a penalty I. Favor of pda and that was it . Nothing major . Nobody was an angel either side but surely pda parents started it all . And apparently like you, they keep going on. Stop already. Game is over and nobody cares , and nobody is doing anything because there is nothing to do. Go away.

Comment

My daughter was playing the next game. NEXT TO THAT FIELD! I didnt say after. That game ended 1 minute or two twn like it was said. Again, I was watching and don’t give a damn what happens to either team but don’t come on here and think no else saw that game. I wonder if they would be complaining if they won.

Comment

I'm glad this was posted if not about what happened. I am a FC Copa parent and we had heard the club was bringing in a "Grey" team in my daughter's age group, 2006. This 2006 Grey team is from another club that came over as a complete team. They will be separate from the Black and Red teams. No intermingling of players, etc. A quick scan of the PDA tournament schedules, it looks like these "FC Copa Grey" teams competed in the PDA showcase while the Black/Red teams competed in USYS/EDP tournaments this weekend.

I don't know who this 07 Grey team is or who the coach is, but that is obviously unacceptable behavior. I sure the FC Copa owner will address the behavior. I've seen many of the "regular" FC Copa teams play and have never seen this type of behavior from any Copa team.
            Don't ever believe anything you read on this blog fully. The people complaining or posting all the negativity are usually a bunch of disgruntled parents who are trying to live their dreams through their kids. I mean come on, you have a grown adult calling a bunch of 13 and 14 year old girls TRASH. In what world is that okay. And there are 3 sides to every story: the posters side, other teams side and then what really happened lies somewhere in the middle.

Comment

FC Copa is a real club that plays total football. It’s a physical game folks!
              FC Copa is literally the most irrelevant “big club” in NJ. Pardon my language, but they stink.

Comment

Don’t you mean the ref talked to the TOMS RIVER parents?

It was pda SHORE after all.

Comment

“I learnt that the quicker play moves, then the less physical the game will be. When the game moves fast you have to think fast. When the game moves slowly it gives physical players an opportunity to be close" - Luka Modrić

Comment

FC Copa is literally the most irrelevant “big club” in NJ. Pardon my language, but they stink.
                    Don't have a dog in this fight but curious what you mean?

Comment

Don't ever believe anything you read on this blog fully. The people complaining or posting all the negativity are usually a bunch of disgruntled parents who are trying to live their dreams through their kids. I mean come on, you have a grown adult calling a bunch of 13 and 14 year old girls TRASH. In what world is that okay. And there are 3 sides to every story: the posters side, other teams side and then what really happened lies somewhere in the middle.
                      You're probably spot on!

Comment

Most times that you see bad behavior by a kid it is because of bad influence from an adult. Kids who go out like wrecking balls more often than not have someone telling them to do that stuff.

Comment

True

Most times that you see bad behavior by a kid it is because of bad influence from an adult. Kids who go out like wrecking balls more often than not have someone telling them to do that stuff.
                          Spot on

Comment

Spot on
                            Stop commenting just to try and make this relevant. It’s not 🥱

Comment

Grammar 😘

Why you keep lying? “ close down the park” . Are you serious? I do not know what is your goal but since you started this thread with all lies you are continuing to build up stories .
                              Punches, drama, closing down the park, ref report? There is nothing as such . Nothing .
                              Pda parents complained the entire game and influenced the ref that of course ( many people here would agree) favored pda team. At the end things got heated after a penalty I. Favor of pda and that was it . Nothing major . Nobody was an angel either side but surely pda parents started it all . And apparently like you, they keep going on. Stop already. Game is over and nobody cares , and nobody is doing anything because there is nothing to do. Go away.
                              Why you keep lying, 🔥🔥😂. What you talkin bout it bout it! Lol

Comment

Don't have a dog in this fight but curious what you mean?
                                All bark no bite. Does that make sense?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X