X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes, and nj wizards cedar stars, and STA
    I have to believe there are still two big announcements to come because in no way is that a massive announcement.

Comment

I have to believe there are still two big announcements to come because in no way is that a massive announcement.
      I think the big announcement is - is that Tetro will be a announcing "drinks on me" at the supercopa tournament.

Comment

I think the big announcement is - is that Tetro will be a announcing "drinks on me" at the supercopa tournament.
        Lol, why wait for supercopa? Jeff Cup is coming up.

Comment

Lol, I know the big announcement from MF Shore, and it's as big of an announcement that tomorrow is Saturday. Only jerkoffs that will find it interesting is the parents on the 09 team. It's amazing to me none of these parents know how to keep thier mouths shut...

Comment

Best Team in the country??!!! Yeah!!! MF Shore Rulz!!

Lol, I know the big announcement from MF Shore, and it's as big of an announcement that tomorrow is Saturday. Only jerkoffs that will find it interesting is the parents on the 09 team. It's amazing to me none of these parents know how to keep thier mouths shut...
            Can someone post the oh 9’s schedule??
            MF shore !!! 🤷*♂️

Comment

Can someone post the oh 9’s schedule??
              MF shore !!! 🤷*♂️
              No problem! I've got it right here for you chief https://bi****/3vlTt6M

Comment

One game down, one win! Just made South Carolina our bitches! What a ****ty team. Don't know why they even came here to play. We would have been better off playing a U7 team these these bunch of *******s. WE ARE THE SHORE !!

Comment

I came upon this recent post in the RT thread, and thought it needed it's own spot for discussion.

-------------
                  "Here is the announcement as told to me directly by MF.

The 09 MF ECNL team will be a combination of North, Shore, and external players with the expectation that most come from Shore. The team will practice mostly out of Shore, but potentially split with North or even a third location convenient to both. They will play out of Denville. RT WILL be the coach.

This rumor has been floating around on here for months and is not shocking nor "big". The shore location WILL NOT be receiving an ECNL or ECRL team from the ECNL main office this year. Shore doesn't have any competitive older teams for them to receive the same deal regarding practices, but RT is assembling his younger teams just for that in the following years. I have every expectation for this to continue (ex 2011s) in the following years unless MF North gets it's act together or RT loses his shine with the unsuspecting parents of younger age groups.

Mystery revealed. Announcement over. Get on with your lives of you were on pins and needles.

Let me get this in before our resident MF Shore dad does - as this was direct from MF, I'm not sure how you can dispute it. Also just for that guy, WE ARE THE MOTHER F'ING SHORE!!!!!???????"

I'm going to add in my own "WE ARE THE MOTHER F'ING SHORE!!!!!???????" here because its kind of funny. By the way, did you guys read the "good read" on soccerwire lol?

Comment

I came upon this recent post in the RT thread, and thought it needed it's own spot for discussion.

-------------
                    "Here is the announcement as told to me directly by MF.

The 09 MF ECNL team will be a combination of North, Shore, and external players with the expectation that most come from Shore. The team will practice mostly out of Shore, but potentially split with North or even a third location convenient to both. They will play out of Denville. RT WILL be the coach.

This rumor has been floating around on here for months and is not shocking nor "big". The shore location WILL NOT be receiving an ECNL or ECRL team from the ECNL main office this year. Shore doesn't have any competitive older teams for them to receive the same deal regarding practices, but RT is assembling his younger teams just for that in the following years. I have every expectation for this to continue (ex 2011s) in the following years unless MF North gets it's act together or RT loses his shine with the unsuspecting parents of younger age groups.

Mystery revealed. Announcement over. Get on with your lives of you were on pins and needles.

Let me get this in before our resident MF Shore dad does - as this was direct from MF, I'm not sure how you can dispute it. Also just for that guy, WE ARE THE MOTHER F'ING SHORE!!!!!???????"

I'm going to add in my own "WE ARE THE MOTHER F'ING SHORE!!!!!???????" here because its kind of funny. By the way, did you guys read the "good read" on soccerwire lol?
                    2010s, 2011s and 2012s all going to be strong candidates to be the ECNL team for the club

Comment

2010s, 2011s and 2012s all going to be strong candidates to be the ECNL team for the club
                      The North 2011 and 2010 teams are strong. They will mix them and be very strong teams. Bentley is developing some quality younger talent in Denville.

Comment

The North 2011 and 2010 teams are strong. They will mix them and be very strong teams. Bentley is developing some quality younger talent in Denville.
                        The North’s 11’s are in my opinion very strong arguably stronger than Shore.

Comment

Bentley is a loser. RT has told us this guy has no clue what's hes doing. Watch and see how Bentley is gone this time next year and RT is in charge. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Bentley is a loser. RT has told us this guy has no clue what's hes doing. Watch and see how Bentley is gone this time next year and RT is in charge. WE ARE THE SHORE!
                            Oh stop. Everyone knows you are the real loser. "WE ARE THE SHORE!"

Comment

The North GK just boots it down the field to let the forwards get a chance to score. Most talented 2011 team is PDA Spirit Blue followed by Shore 2011.

Comment

The North GK just boots it down the field to let the forwards get a chance to score. Most talented 2011 team is PDA Spirit Blue followed by Shore 2011.
                                Well I disagree. MFS went to VA to play township teams 7v7 this past weekend and MF Denville played up a year and very did well. Here’s idea, you guys should scrimmage. I’ll bet Denville 2011’s win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X