Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best 2022 girls team

My wife is giving birth to the next Alex Morgan. We timed the Lionela to be born around 1/10 as we did not want to be 1/1 in case of an early birth.

Lionela has been working with a personal trainer manipulating her in mama's belly. We will be having her work with physical trainers at 3 months and start working with the ball at about 6 months. If any like minded parents are out there I would like to find them and create a super team. My wife and I were both athletes so she has the genes. My wife was damn near a state champion in bowling and I was a regional champion archer.

I’m in. I have two friends who are also due by feb. let’s start weekly team practices, the sooner they can build team chemistry the better

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My wife is giving birth to the next Alex Morgan. We timed the Lionela to be born around 1/10 as we did not want to be 1/1 in case of an early birth.

Lionela has been working with a personal trainer manipulating her in mama's belly. We will be having her work with physical trainers at 3 months and start working with the ball at about 6 months. If any like minded parents are out there I would like to find them and create a super team. My wife and I were both athletes so she has the genes. My wife was damn near a state champion in bowling and I was a regional champion archer.
      B for effort, D for execution.

Comment

My Mia was born in February and is already juggling 4 times. Maybe Lionela can play up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X