X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    libby luvs living in bizzaro land.
    Different poster noting you were unable to refute any of those points.

Readers notice that and see how weak your hand is !

Comment

Tee Hee you just given up?

Every post is just "blame cons" or just an insult. You at least TRIED for a few years, but now it just seems like you are worn out trying to keep the façade up.
      He then proceeds to go on rant after rant proving this to be correct, all while thinking he’s proving this wrong. It’s become pure comedy.

Comment

Joe Biden did not fall three times in the span of 30 seconds on his trip to Europe, so we can all declare this trip to be a wonderful, unqualified success exceeding all expectations. He should get at least two Nobel Prizes for this trip alone. Joe Biden is a hero and deity. We should declare a national holiday in his honor.

-- A member of the Democratic cult.

Comment

He then proceeds to go on rant after rant proving this to be correct, all while thinking he’s proving this wrong. It’s become pure comedy.
          Liberals look in the world through a mirror. They think virtue is vice and vice is virtue. It is no wonder they are always wrong.

Comment

Are you answering your own post or is it a con “thing” to be so obsessed with a perceived enemy that you are yet another con who has this person deeply impacted in your head.

I’ll say this much. He sure has successfully triggered a boatload of you cons, or perhaps just one who answers his own posts. :)

Comment

Joe Biden did not fall three times in the span of 30 seconds on his trip to Europe, so we can all declare this trip to be a wonderful, unqualified success exceeding all expectations. He should get at least two Nobel Prizes for this trip alone. Joe Biden is a hero and deity. We should declare a national holiday in his honor.

-- A member of the Democratic cult.

Did you see the way Biden looked at Putin while Putin was scoffing at him and looking at the ground? That was pure strength!!! And his giving Putin a limited list of places we don't want hacked was pure genius! He may be the strongest president in history. And he also raised a wonderful son we can all admire. His son says more about him than anything else. Biden is great!

Comment

Did you see the way Biden looked at Putin while Putin was scoffing at him and looking at the ground? That was pure strength!!! And his giving Putin a limited list of places we don't want hacked was pure genius! He may be the strongest president in history. And he also raised a wonderful son we can all admire. His son says more about him than anything else. Biden is great!
                "The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by the conservative American press, has nothing to do with reality. Biden is sound of mind. He's a professional. You have to be very attentive when working with him so as not to miss anything -- because he does not miss a thing. Trust me."

Vladimir Putin, June 17, 2021

Comment

"The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by the conservative American press, has nothing to do with reality. Biden is sound of mind. He's a professional. You have to be very attentive when working with him so as not to miss anything -- because he does not miss a thing. Trust me."

So now we are taking Putin's word on things?

My my how things have changed.....

Comment

Now you're taking Putin's word on things and you believe what he is saying?
                    You are a naive sad little puppy. What a joke you are!

Comment

Now you're taking Putin's word on things and you believe what he is saying?
                      You are a naive sad little puppy. What a joke you are!
                      You con were on here talking about Putin disrespecting Biden prior to the summit but of course now you don't believe him. Why would you? Just because Trump trusted him over our intelligence? I guess I see your hypocritical point, which was very much expected.

You cons can't help yourselves. You want us to take you seriously about your views on Biden when you specifically overlooked far far far more egregious conduct by Trump. Trump embarrassed our country by saying he believed Putin over our intelligence services. He went one step further by inviting the modern KGB to help investigate the Russians indicted for election interference. That was your president.

How is it that you had no objection then to what Trump said on the world stage but now claim that Putin can't be believed if he says that Biden is sharp and the conservative media is distorting reality? How do you reconcile that?

Comment

You con were on here talking about Putin disrespecting Biden prior to the summit but of course now you don't believe him. Why would you? Just because Trump trusted him over our intelligence? I guess I see your hypocritical point, which was very much expected.

You cons can't help yourselves. You want us to take you seriously about your views on Biden when you specifically overlooked far far far more egregious conduct by Trump. Trump embarrassed our country by saying he believed Putin over our intelligence services. He went one step further by inviting the modern KGB to help investigate the Russians indicted for election interference. That was your president.

How is it that you had no objection then to what Trump said on the world stage but now claim that Putin can't be believed if he says that Biden is sharp and the conservative media is distorting reality? How do you reconcile that?
                        This is what he said;
                        "President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

Now show us the proof that Russia interfered in not getting HRC elected.

Comment

This is what he said;
                          "President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

Here you go. This is volume 5.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

Senate committee concludes Russia used Manafort, WikiLeaks to boost Trump in 2016
                          https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN25E1US

Comment

This is what he said;

This is exactly the MANY MANY things Trump said to humiliate himself and our country on the national stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq5xNsVHvg

I know you will never watch the entire humiliating clip of your Dear Leader. I'd want to forget if I were you too.

Comment

Here you go. This is volume 5.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

Senate committee concludes Russia used Manafort, WikiLeaks to boost Trump in 2016
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN25E1US
                              Great proof.
                              A redacted report that relied on the Steele dossier which was paid for by the Clinton crime family and which used anonymous sources that claimed Russia collected a file of compromising information on U.S. President Donald Trump.
                              All brought forth by Nancy Pelosi to undermine Trump's presidency.
                              And in the end Trump was vindicated.
                              You just can't let it go, can you.
                              TDS TDS, TDS, TDS, TDS!

Comment

Great proof.
                                A redacted report that relied on the Steele dossier which was paid for by the Clinton crime family and which used anonymous sources that claimed Russia collected a file of compromising information on U.S. President Donald Trump.
                                All brought forth by Nancy Pelosi to undermine Trump's presidency.
                                And in the end Trump was vindicated.
                                You just can't let it go, can you.
                                TDS TDS, TDS, TDS, TDS!
                                That committee was controlled by republicans you fool.

It had to redact classified information you idiot.

Trump was impeached. He was never vindicated. Just because republicans bow to Trump and refused to convict him certainly doesn't mean he's been vindicated. Not only that, but he can still be indicted for obstruction of justice.

You are a living and breathing cultist. You you refuse to even believe the conclusions in a report that a republican controlled committee put out, the same one that railed against he the Steele dossier. The report was 966 pages. The definition of a cultist is one who refuses to believe anything negative about their cult leader. Just like you're doing, cultist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X