Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pressure Getting to Biden

It's well known he is given a script, and gets in trouble if he strays. He admits it...so don't come after me for stating it. Anyhoo, it's obvious he doesn't like it when he gets confused and can't answer the questions. Between the "lying dog-faced pony soldier" or the "you ain't black", his tendency to snap at people has become a problem.

Today, he went off on CNN of all places:

President Biden snapped at a reporter at the end of his press conference Wednesday in Geneva after she asked why he was "confident" Russian President Vladimir Putin would change his previously malign behavior.

Biden, who was walking away after saying he was committed to freeing Americans imprisoned in Russia, whirled around at his questioner and said, "I'm not confident he'll change his behavior. What in the hell, what do you do all the time?"

As CNN's Kaitlan Collins tried to speak, Biden stuck up a finger and continued, "When did I say I was confident? Let's get this straight. I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and diminishes their standing in the world. I'm not confident of anything. I'm just stating a fact."

"But given his past behavior has not changed, and in that press conference after sitting down with you for several hours, [Putin] denied any involvement in cyber attacks, he downplayed human rights abuses, he even refused to say [Russian dissident] Alexei Navalny's name. So, how does that account to a constructive meeting?" Collins asked.

"If you don't understand that, you're in the wrong business," Biden said, before finally walking away.

Biden's angry response didn't sit well with some reporters.

"If you’re the most powerful person in the world and you can’t field questions from the media without losing your temper, maybe you’re in the wrong business," New York Magazine's Olivia Nuzzi tweeted afterward.

Even the liberals have begun to question him. I understand he is there as a placeholder for Kamala (who frankly has shown no better ability to handle the pressure without emitting a nervous laugh far too often) - but I'm really feeling for him. He wants to be the person he's been built up to be, but he just can't. Happens to many people at their advanced age. The difference is it's not so public.

it's not pressure. Do you know any really old people? Any people who had brain surgery years ago prior to the most recent advancements? He is cognitively impaired. Anyone who doesn't see that and understand it is dirt stupid.

Comment

Pressure Getting to Biden

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      it's not pressure. Do you know any really old people? Any people who had brain surgery years ago prior to the most recent advancements? He is cognitively impaired. Anyone who doesn't see that and understand it is dirt stupid.
      biden is just a puppet and a "yes" man...he couldn't negotiate his way out of a mouse maze.

Comment

biden is just a puppet and a "yes" man...he couldn't negotiate his way out of a mouse maze.
        Obviously, but who is pulling the strings? China? Russia? Where does the Biden syndicate get more of its money from?

Comment

It's well known he is given a script, and gets in trouble if he strays. He admits it...so don't come after me for stating it. Anyhoo, it's obvious he doesn't like it when he gets confused and can't answer the questions. Between the "lying dog-faced pony soldier" or the "you ain't black", his tendency to snap at people has become a problem.

Today, he went off on CNN of all places:

President Biden snapped at a reporter at the end of his press conference Wednesday in Geneva after she asked why he was "confident" Russian President Vladimir Putin would change his previously malign behavior.

Biden, who was walking away after saying he was committed to freeing Americans imprisoned in Russia, whirled around at his questioner and said, "I'm not confident he'll change his behavior. What in the hell, what do you do all the time?"

As CNN's Kaitlan Collins tried to speak, Biden stuck up a finger and continued, "When did I say I was confident? Let's get this straight. I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and diminishes their standing in the world. I'm not confident of anything. I'm just stating a fact."

"But given his past behavior has not changed, and in that press conference after sitting down with you for several hours, [Putin] denied any involvement in cyber attacks, he downplayed human rights abuses, he even refused to say [Russian dissident] Alexei Navalny's name. So, how does that account to a constructive meeting?" Collins asked.

"If you don't understand that, you're in the wrong business," Biden said, before finally walking away.

Biden's angry response didn't sit well with some reporters.

"If you’re the most powerful person in the world and you can’t field questions from the media without losing your temper, maybe you’re in the wrong business," New York Magazine's Olivia Nuzzi tweeted afterward.

Even the liberals have begun to question him. I understand he is there as a placeholder for Kamala (who frankly has shown no better ability to handle the pressure without emitting a nervous laugh far too often) - but I'm really feeling for him. He wants to be the person he's been built up to be, but he just can't. Happens to many people at their advanced age. The difference is it's not so public.
          Let's unpack this.

Biden lost his temper. The cons on this board somehow equate that with him losing his faculties due to old age, yet he's always had a temper and hasn't changed with old age. On the one hand, some cons are saying that it's not presidential to have a bad temper and they feel sorry for him that he does, while on the other hand other cons somehow equate losing your temper with losing your faculties.

He told the reporter that she was putting words into his mouth because he never said he was confident that Putin would change his behavior and then told her that she doesn't understand how diplomacy works. What was incoherent or senile about that?

You cons fight it out amongst yourselves and let us know where you come out. How can one he be senile while at the same time answering a question coherently yet angrily?

Comment

From Colbert - Not a "Con"

President Biden emitted some "strong ‘Grandpa’s had it with your lip’ energy" Wednesday after his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, late-night host Stephen Colbert claimed Wednesday night.

The "Late Show" host was reacting to Biden's bristling at a CNN reporter who questioned the president after the session with Putin in Geneva.

Then, doing a Biden impression, Colbert ripped off his suit jacket and shouted at an imaginary reporter to "Watch it, Mister!" and "Knock it off with the grab-a-- and the horseplay. This isn’t a dog-and-pony show. Were you born in a barn? If you were, grab a pail and start milking the cows because they’re coming home to roost, Little Boy Blue! I fought in Korea!"

Yep...it's a "con" issue!

Comment

I see no one responded to your inane post for almost a day ….so here you are again trying to kick up some dirt.

Let’s called this “Con is triggered, Chapter 1”

Comment

Aaah, so this responds to a post you made about an hour ago.

Con is triggered, Chapter 2

Comment

Liberal piece of useless parasitic human garbage triggered. Chapter 3. Let's see what horse sh*t liberal talking points you now spew about life in your vast experience while still dragging your umbilical cord.

Comment

Tee Hee you just given up?

Every post is just "blame cons" or just an insult. You at least TRIED for a few years, but now it just seems like you are worn out trying to keep the façade up.

Comment

At least we're only on chapter 2.
                      You libbies have a book series going here on being triggered,
                      What are we up to now? Volume 6 or 7?

Comment

Every post is just "blame cons" or just an insult. You at least TRIED for a few years, but now it just seems like you are worn out trying to keep the façade up.
                        Gave up a few weeks ago

Comment

It’s nice to see that I still have a 4 bedroom in your head. Creepy as usual how obsessed you are with me, but I’ll happily tell you the reasons I don’t post as much as I used to:

1) don’t have to. Trump, by FAR the worst POTUS ever (and that’s my Republican cousin from NC saying that), is gone and won’t be coming back. Unless a threat as grave as him arises again, I’m just not that invested. You are since you can’t get over your bitterness about losing.

2) you still have the stinking Trump albatross around your neck and as long as you do, I’m again not that concerned. Maybe I will be, but I think when the indictments land and we have hearings where Trump’s AG’s have to account for spying on journalists and Dems, etc, I’ll have less to worry about

3) have you checked out my new libby pals on the board? They eat your lunch so thoroughly that so sometimes I don’t even post, I just enjoy how they blow you up.

4) my new business is going gangbusters and frankly I’m busy with that.

I could go on, but why? You will continue to be obsessed with me, an anonymous Lib, since that’s really the best thing in your life isn’t it ? Speaks volumes to who you are doesn’t.

You may now go on being obsessed with me rather than doing anything gainful

😂😂😂😂😂😂
                          😂😂😂😂😂😂
                          😂😂😂😂😂😂
                          😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Gave up a few weeks ago
                            Gave up?

No, no, no

It’s just easier.

your conservative court just gave us “libbies” a win. Turned back another obama care challenge 7-2. I think there are only three libby justices so you know where the other 4 votes came from.

Enjoy! Obamacare still law of the land and will be until we convert to single payer or a NHS.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinion...9-840_6jfm.pdf

#winning (as usual)

Comment

Blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah....

Without Trump, you'd have nothing. How did you ever manage to live in the 70 years pre-Trump? How will you ever go on?

Meanwhile, you continue to blame everything on Cons when even the liberal press is going after sleepy joe now...

Just can't stay on point, can you?

#TDS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X