• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because Trump

- plans to run again and is holding rallies
    - continues to claim he was robbed and gets the GOP + voters to play along
    - has the GOP by the balls, afraid to do anything without his approval

that means he's still fair game in discussions of national politics. He definitely doesn't live in my head, and I'm not even that poster, but cons by the millions are still in love with the one who lost
    ^^^^ 💯

You’ve told the cons this repeatedly. I’ve told the cons the same repeatedly. They just stick their fingers in their ears.

No matter.

The law is coming!

Comment

All these liberal losers fixated on Trump must be closet homosexuals. LOL.

Comment

Rent Free - President Trump is living rent free in your head son;

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1353278-rent-free
        Denial ^^^^^^

First sign of addiction for a cultist.

I'm sure you're going to love Nancy's Insurrection Commission. It'll be great!! She's using the exact same rules as were used in the Benghazi commission by the republicans. Same exact ones. Can't wait for your crying to begin over that one as you try to discredit it!!

Comment

A piece of human filth liberal engaging in projection yet again.
          The truth you're reading about Trump is obviously piercing you. Don't even have half the brain necessary to defend Trump. Your debate skills are equivalent to your Dear Leader's.

Comment

Denial ^^^^^^

First sign of addiction for a cultist.

I'm sure you're going to love Nancy's Insurrection Commission. It'll be great!! She's using the exact same rules as were used in the Benghazi commission by the republicans. Same exact ones. Can't wait for your crying to begin over that one as you try to discredit it!!
            ^💯

Chair of the committee is going to have unilateral subpoena power, ability to direct that depositions be taken etc …..

I can’t wait until Bill Barr sits and answers 11 hours of questions about his role, for example, but smart money tells me he will probably take the 5th instead.

Comment

The truth you're reading about Trump is obviously piercing you. Don't even have half the brain necessary to defend Trump. Your debate skills are equivalent to your Dear Leader's.
              The 7 stages of TDS;

Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings (election night 2016)
              Pain and guilt. ...
              Anger and bargaining. ...
              Depression. ...
              The upward turn. ...
              Reconstruction and working through. ...
              Acceptance and hope.

I think most of you libbies are still somewhere between stages 2 and 3, but hang in there it'll get better for you, although the mid terms are looming.

Comment

The 7 stages of TDS;

Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings (election night 2016)
                Pain and guilt. ...
                Depression. ...
                The upward turn. ...
                Acceptance and hope.

I think most of you libbies are still somewhere between stages 2 and 3, but hang in there it'll get better for you, although the mid terms are looming.
                Dooshbag,

You are projecting again. That’s what you Trumpalo losers were feeling.

“Bargaining” got the biggest laugh out of me, since that’s been the cons following their leaders Mike Lindell, lin wood, kraken releaser , and the Trumps themselves

😂😂😂😂😂
                😂😂😂😂😂
                😂😂😂😂😂

Do you too think Donnie will be inaugurated in August? That’s bargaining!

After indictments, watch cons start to back away ….all but the real extremists

Comment

The 7 stages of TDS;

Pain and guilt. ...
                  Depression. ...
                  The upward turn. ...
                  Acceptance and hope.

I can play that game too.

Signs that you are a member of a cult:

--The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
                  --The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

--The group is preoccupied with making money.

--Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

--The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).

--The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

--The group has a polarized us- versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

--The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).

--The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).

--The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.

--Members' subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.

--Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group.

--Members are told not to believe others and the "others" are your enemies.

Comment

Dooshbag,

You are projecting again. That’s what you Trumpalo losers were feeling.

“Bargaining” got the biggest laugh out of me, since that’s been the cons following their leaders Mike Lindell, lin wood, kraken releaser , and the Trumps themselves

😂😂😂😂😂
                    😂😂😂😂😂
                    😂😂😂😂😂

Do you too think Donnie will be inaugurated in August? That’s bargaining!

After indictments, watch cons start to back away ….all but the real extremists
                    Triggered ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I can play that game too.

Signs that you are a member of a cult:

--The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
                      --The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

--The group is preoccupied with making money.

--Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

--The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).

--The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

--The group has a polarized us- versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.

--The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).

--The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).

--The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.

--Members' subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.

--Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group.

--Members are told not to believe others and the "others" are your enemies.
                      Really triggered ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Really triggered ^^^^^^^^^^
                        ^^^Embarrassed cultist

Comment

^^^Embarrassed cultist
                          Nope, but this is pretty embarrassing;

Dementia joe; 'I keep forgetting I'm President'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-mildenhall-vn

Comment

Triggered ^^^^^^^^^^
                            You think I’m “triggered” because I’m LMAO @ WATB you?

😂😂😂😂😂
                            😂😂😂😂😂
                            😂😂😂😂😂
                            😂😂😂😂😂
                            😂😂😂😂😂

# the law is coming

Comment

Nope, but this is pretty embarrassing;

Dementia joe; 'I keep forgetting I'm President'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-mildenhall-vn
                              Only a cultist who guzzled wanna-be king’s sperm would find humility in a POTUS a negative.

Patriots like myself love the fact that Joe is humble like the rest of us great Americans.

Thanks for playing

# the law is coming

Comment

Only a cultist who guzzled wanna-be king’s sperm would find humility in a POTUS a negative.

Patriots like myself love the fact that Joe is humble like the rest of us great Americans.

Thanks for playing

# the law is coming
                                "Only a cultist who guzzled wanna-be king’s sperm would find humility in a POTUS a negative."

Seriously? You've been doing that for the last 4 and 1/2 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X