Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Juventus doesn’t develop, they just recruit for profit. The only way some of their teams are successful is because they will field teams competitively with players from across all regions. The amount of money that they charge is ridiculous for what they actually do. Their methodology is keep the organization paid. I wouldn’t spend a dime on their garbage…

Why so many parents and players so negative on Juventus; poor past experiences make them want to warn other parents before they make the same mistake. What Juventus fears most is honest reviews from past parents who’ve seen the lack of quality coaching and poor organization firsthand.
    This was an enjoyable read. Would you consider yourself to have an agenda? Just asking for a friend

Comment

This was an enjoyable read. Would you consider yourself to have an agenda? Just asking for a friend
      Agreed!

Forza Juve!

Have a great weekend... :)

Comment

Either I'm having Deja vu or I'm losing my mind. I seem to recall GPS starting or trying to start an "International Academy" a few years back in order to get a team into DA. It didn't go anywhere for what reason I don't know.

Comment

Either I'm having Deja vu or I'm losing my mind. I seem to recall GPS starting or trying to start an "International Academy" a few years back in order to get a team into DA. It didn't go anywhere for what reason I don't know.

Again, why do you care?
          Does your child play for the Juventus Club?

My child does and quite honestly (and in the nicest way possiblento say this) I don't care what you think or want to post on this thread. I work hard, earn money, invest my money into my family. My son loves playing soccer , thus I invest my money into the Club that (he, myself and my wife) enjoy and feel confident in for my son's continued growth and development.

I also believe that myself, my wife and our son can make our own educated decisions in regards to the team he ACTUALLY plays for.

He, like 75+ players, for the past two nights have attended the MLSNext ID Placement Sessions/Trainings. It was a fantastic two evenings- the Juventus Intercontinental Football Academy is doing well- it is successful (admiited into the MLSNext League so it appears as if your Concern for the Wellbeing of the Children/Players (I guess??) Is not warranted. Yet, Thank you for your concern.

:)

Comment

Spamming Juve guy, it looks like you know a lot of information. You must be close to BA. Please don’t pretend to be a parents. You really need to see a doctor ASAP.

Again, why do you care?

My child does and quite honestly (and in the nicest way possiblento say this) I don't care what you think or want to post on this thread. I work hard, earn money, invest my money into my family. My son loves playing soccer , thus I invest my money into the Club that (he, myself and my wife) enjoy and feel confident in for my son's continued growth and development.

I also believe that myself, my wife and our son can make our own educated decisions in regards to the team he ACTUALLY plays for.

He, like 75+ players, for the past two nights have attended the MLSNext ID Placement Sessions/Trainings. It was a fantastic two evenings- the Juventus Intercontinental Football Academy is doing well- it is successful (admiited into the MLSNext League so it appears as if your Concern for the Wellbeing of the Children/Players (I guess??) Is not warranted. Yet, Thank you for your concern.

Comment

Spamming Juve guy, it looks like you know a lot of information. You must be close to BA. Please don’t pretend to be a parents. You really need to see a doctor ASAP.

Ummmm... there were about 50+ parents with me on the Sidelines watching our kids tryout.

Why would I need to work for Bill to be able to count how many 2008 boys were on the field with my son?

Anyways, again... Why do you care?

It was a great two nights- should be a fun upcoming season.

Peace and Love Brother... Peace and Love

Have a great weekend. :)

Comment

Ummmm... there were about 50+ parents with me on the Sidelines watching our kids tryout.

Why would I need to work for Bill to be able to count how many 2008 boys were on the field with my son?

Anyways, again... Why do you care?

It was a great two nights- should be a fun upcoming season.

Peace and Love Brother... Peace and Love

Have a great weekend. :)
                Parents that watch tryouts are parents of players that either don't make the team, or ride the pine.

Comment

Parents that watch tryouts are parents of players that either don't make the team, or ride the pine.
                  Lol!

Guess what?
                  I watched the tryout and gosh darn, I received a phone call about two hours ago.... Somehow, my son made the team and I watched BOTH tryouts....

Have a Great weekend...

Peace and Love Brother.... Peace and Love.... :)

Comment

Lol!

Guess what?
                    I watched the tryout and gosh darn, I received a phone call about two hours ago.... Somehow, my son made the team and I watched BOTH tryouts....

Have a Great weekend...

There's still the pine.

Comment

Again, why do you care?

RELAX FRANCIS!! I don't care what goes on at Juve. I was only making an observation that I believe GPS tried something similar a few years ago. Since Juve is partially GPS reincarnated, this IFA makes sense. Maybe it wasn't even GPS but some other club. I can't really remember because it wasn't important at the time and it isn't now. Do I care about it? NO. Again...just an observation. If you're going to get butt hurt at every post, you picked the wrong board.
                      I'm glad you found a club you like and more importantly, your son likes and I wish him all the best of luck in his tryouts and future.

Comment

Lol!

Guess what?

Have a Great weekend...

Dude, nobody here cares about your son's tryout results or your choice of club. Give it a rest. I

Comment

Dude, nobody here cares about your son's tryout results or your choice of club. Give it a rest. I
                          Sorry Dude, My apologies.. Not my intentions..

Yet, The Troll, for some reason, does care- infinitely so, about my son's tryout at Juventus.

Have a Great Weekend.

Comment

Juventus doesn’t develop, they just recruit for profit. The only way some of their teams are successful is because they will field teams competitively with players from across all regions. The amount of money that they charge is ridiculous for what they actually do. Their methodology is keep the organization paid. I wouldn’t spend a dime on their garbage…

Why so many parents and players so negative on Juventus; poor past experiences make them want to warn other parents before they make the same mistake. What Juventus fears most is honest reviews from past parents who’ve seen the lack of quality coaching and poor organization!!

Comment

Agree 💯

Comment

NEFC owns YOU!!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                agree 💯
                                nefc for life!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X