• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better than being the ballsack of SWFL like Azzuri
    Sounds like Azzurri has some balls!

Comment

Sounds like Azzurri has some balls!
      Yeh, they have FW's balls on their forehead. Theyve been getting T bagged by them since they came on the scene

Comment

Yeh, they have FW's balls on their forehead. Theyve been getting T bagged by them since they came on the scene
        ??? RP calm down. 😜

Comment

??? RP calm down. 😜
          RP. The Troll of Talking-soccer. Probably has alerts set up every time FW, SWFL, Cape, or anything within a 50 mile radius of Fort Myers is mentioned.

I heard he has a dedicated laptop and mobile device just for Talking-soccer.

Comment

RP. The Troll of Talking-soccer. Probably has alerts set up every time FW, SWFL, Cape, or anything within a 50 mile radius of Fort Myers is mentioned.

I heard he has a dedicated laptop and mobile device just for Talking-soccer.
            Apologies on the delay.

I was busy trying to roll your fat wife out of my bedroom.

RP

Comment

Apologies on the delay.

RP
              Thank you for getting back to us. Lol!

Comment

Apologies on the delay.

RP
                I'm surprised she fit, with your big ass ego taking up all the room. 🤣🤣
                It's amazing an honorable, trustworthy, stellar personality individual as yourself doesn't have a wife or kids of your own. Hmmm. Makes you wonder. 🤔. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

It's amazing an honorable, trustworthy, stellar personality individual as yourself doesn't have a wife or kids of your own. Hmmm. Makes you wonder. 🤔. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                  I looked at your fat wife and ugly kids and thought I'd avoid that life. I'd end up throwing myself in front of a truck. Or maybe I'd end up anonymously attacking people on a soccer forum to spice up my life and distract me from the reality of my fat wife and ugly kids. Who knows

Comment

I looked at your fat wife and ugly kids and thought I'd avoid that life. I'd end up throwing myself in front of a truck. Or maybe I'd end up anonymously attacking people on a soccer forum to spice up my life and distract me from the reality of my fat wife and ugly kids. Who knows
                    Hahaha. No you wouldn't. You tried. But she left you ("mutually"). 😉
                    BTW, I love my ugly kids. It's like permanent funny faces. Makes me laugh daily.
                    I do take offense to calling my wife fat. She's squishy. There's a difference.

What a dork. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

RP was sterilized long ago, no one wanted his product. Thank God!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X