• Show
Clear All

MatchFit. Shameful.

You know the drill

Momma said not to kick a dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You know the drill
      I drilled your momma last night. Tell the bitch she left her teeth in my bathroom

Comment

Bitter clowns

I drilled your momma last night. Tell the bitch she left her teeth in my bathroom
        So many hate posts for an average club

Comment

So many hate posts for an average club
          That average club which only really started a girls side 10 years ago, has many players in the pros and a player on the national team. They also have hundreds of girls in college and 150+ in D1. So if that is average, so be it. It’s not a country club like PDA and the player pool can’t match that, but the staff is very good, and the players are gritty and tough.

Comment

That average club which only really started a girls side 10 years ago, has many players in the pros and a player on the national team. They also have hundreds of girls in college and 150+ in D1. So if that is average, so be it. It’s not a country club like PDA and the player pool can’t match that, but the staff is very good, and the players are gritty and tough.
            at 3-6 kids getting into d1 each year how do you arrive at 150? average club. below average math.

the only club to be kicked out of the DA - EVER!

Comment

at 3-6 kids getting into d1 each year how do you arrive at 150? average club. below average math.

the only club to be kicked out of the DA - EVER!
              It MUST be kids on this website, MF was NEVER in DA.

Comment

There was boys DA, and MF was the only club to get kicked out of boys DA.

They were kicked out because of lack of facilities and sub-standard training from what I recall.

Comment

Please look on the very bottom:

http://www.matchfitacademy.net/boys-...-achievements/

Comment

Not true. The boys DA allowed some clubs to have pre-DA teams. In NJ MFA, TSF and maybe some more had that. They dropped out and it was eliminated at some point. My guess is they decided they did not want to be a pipeline to Red Bull’s or the other full Boys DA clubs. The MFA boys side is fine, but the girls side over the last 10 years has been stronger.

Comment

Not true. The boys DA allowed some clubs to have pre-DA teams. In NJ MFA, TSF and maybe some more had that. They dropped out and it was eliminated at some point. My guess is they decided they did not want to be a pipeline to Red Bull’s or the other full Boys DA clubs. The MFA boys side is fine, but the girls side over the last 10 years has been stronger.
                      Dude. They were kicked out, how do you come here and say its not true.

Whole bunch of problems led to this.

Business is golden when you can recruit at will.

Comment

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/...pment-academy/

Comment

Psst... no one cares.

There are a couple/few idiots arguing with each other over nonsense.

Comment

Because MF only has HS coaches they stuck with the HS platform. Also, they werent able to meet the requirements for training facilities. They still cant find fields to play league games.

Comment

Huh? Not sure what you mean

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X