Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's 2 branches? Are they like Foundation where they have the same name but not really together? Northeast still around?
    Northeast is doing fine. They have strong ties to the CJSA, so have a strong support mechanism and will do well. Yeah, there are two Celtic branches.

Comment

Northeast is doing fine. They have strong ties to the CJSA, so have a strong support mechanism and will do well. Yeah, there are two Celtic branches.
      Yes cjsa is a strong support mechanism, moron

Comment

Yes cjsa is a strong support mechanism, moron
        My, what a bitter little person you are.

Comment

Leave Celtic alone. Both branches are doing fine. Worry about your own club.
          Oh really 😂😂😂😂

So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.

https://www.bizapedia.com/ct/glen-ce...-club-llc.html

Comment

My, what a bitter little person you are.
            Not the poster but CJSA stopped having any impact over CT soccer a long time ago. There's dust bunnies rolling across the empty CJSA office hallways

Comment

Not the poster but CJSA stopped having any impact over CT soccer a long time ago. There's dust bunnies rolling across the empty CJSA office hallways
              Yes, when you call CJSA for something a 19 year old college kid Sam is running the joint. YUP. Doesn't know nothing that kid.

Comment

Doesn't know nothing that kid.
                We’re supposed to take you serious after you spew this garbage?

Comment

Isn't their office in the FSA complex? I always thought that was weird.

Comment

We’re supposed to take you serious after you spew this garbage?
                    garbage? there's a kid running the CJSA office. true right?

Comment

Oh really 😂😂😂😂

So, someone pointed me to this absurd thread. I'm not Glen. I don't play Glen on TV. Because, there is no Glen. And, I am unaffiliated with both Celtics. I have zero connection to both clubs. But, I know the landscape, and I can assure you Glen Celtic is a completely different club than CT Celtic, which is RL's club.

Yes, both clubs operate in very close geographical proximity to each other and, yes, CT Celtic was here first. But, the name Glen Celtic just uses the honored soccer name and nothing more. There was no consideration of brand confusion or leveraging existing reputation, if any. Glen Celtic was a cool soccer name, so it was chosen. Period.

And, both the clubs do the same thing in the same way, more or less: focus on footskills to help youth players develop their art. Both clubs have practices and both play games. Glen Celtic doesn't chase soccer moms, if that's what CT Celtic really does, as alleged, and there's no allegedly creatively deceptive business practices or court cases at Glen Celtic.

While CT Celtic has to go out and earn players, so they have to market, have tryouts, and work on catching kids in their Web and pulling them into the club, Glen Celtic is well positioned and hooked in a local travel club and we can funnel players from there.

Any player has a D1, full-ride skills lying within them, and we can take any of those town players into our club and help them find this potential, if they want, or just play, if not.

So, two different clubs with the same name operating in two different ways in the same market. Hopefully, this puts this mess of a thread to bed. Now, go do something productive with your weekend.
                      Well, that's utter nonsense. Knowing RL had a Celtic-named youth club in the area, nobody in their right mind would start a new club with the same name. That just doesn't make sense. Why would such a person want to assume the obvious affiliation? Quite obviously, RL has two Celtics, and Glen mostly works at the newer branch. Both branches steal rec kids from local town clubs.

Comment

Exactly why this thread is needed. So many imposters out there making false claims and then posting non sense all over social media about how great they are. CFC Valley, Ginga, Celtic, etc… if you don’t field a full compliment of teams your not a soccer club you just have teams. How can you develop? You don’t. That why you post all your “wins” as if that’s the measure for success. Stop it. They all need to be exposed for their lies.

Comment

Exactly why this thread is needed. So many imposters out there making false claims and then posting non sense all over social media about how great they are. CFC Valley, Ginga, Celtic, etc… if you don’t field a full compliment of teams your not a soccer club you just have teams. How can you develop? You don’t. That why you post all your “wins” as if that’s the measure for success. Stop it. They all need to be exposed for their lies.
                          The best part is some of these clubs have 2+ teams at the same age group and you see the same exact kids in those photos playing on 2+ teams across those same age groups. Still don’t know how EDP allows clubs to double/triple roster these kids (essentially A team players also playing on B and C teams to try to ensure all those wins).

Comment

The best part is some of these clubs have 2+ teams at the same age group and you see the same exact kids in those photos playing on 2+ teams across those same age groups. Still don’t know how EDP allows clubs to double/triple roster these kids (essentially A team players also playing on B and C teams to try to ensure all those wins).
                            Ginga plays the same girls on different teams at different tourneys. Same kids played at FSA and Oakwood on memorial weekend. Talking about overuse

Comment

Ginga plays the same girls on different teams at different tourneys. Same kids played at FSA and Oakwood on memorial weekend. Talking about overuse
                              They also use them over and over for the regular EDP season. Why bother having 3 teams?

Comment

From what I've observed Ginga is the club that overuses their players the most. I think the parents buy into the theory that the more their kids play the better they'll be. I honestly don't know if Ginga pushes that concept, but you definitely see their players on multiple teams, rosters, etc. Then add in the individual trainings and clinics and you're raising a kid that's missing out on things outside of soccer, setting them up for more injuries, and just setting up burnout. The kids undoubtedly love to play. And who can blame them. They love playing soccer with their friends, the competition and making mom and dad smile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X