X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clueless

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha!sure. Like they get to play pda or any ecnl teams often. Or ever.
    Keep chasing haddon’s got soccer points! Hahaha
    Why would they want to play PDA? The Real 06 Girls team beat FC Revolution 5-1 which beat PDA Blue 3-2.

I think Real is looking for competitive games.

Comment

Not a PDA fan at all but in reality they didn't start the 1st line with ecnl nationals around the corner. Think logically about it. The Blue team is top 5 hands down in the nation regarding all GA and ecnl. Do you really think fc. Revolution is that good if real beat them 5-1. LMAO

Comment

Lol, yes.

Not a PDA fan at all but in reality they didn't start the 1st line with ecnl nationals around the corner. Think logically about it. The Blue team is top 5 hands down in the nation regarding all GA and ecnl. Do you really think fc. Revolution is that good if real beat them 5-1. LMAO

Comment

PDA Blue

PDA Blue is no longer top 5 in the nation. Maybe in a prior year but the 20-21 slide continues. They have lost what 5 of their last 6 games and shouldn't PDA blue reserves be more than enough to handle an EDP team? Think logically about that.

PDA 06 White tied FC Revolution so does that make FC Revolution good or PDA bad?

Real 06 would spank PDA blue and PDA white and they could play the games back to back without a break in between.

PDA 06 Blue and 06 White were both in the cellar results wise in their own showcase.

Comment

Lol, yes.
            I wonder what you will say if PDA teams do well in the playoffs. Oh wait I know- usys would have done so much better.

Comment

The 06 girls are good and can probably play anyone. All the other girl teams are scraping and crawling towards some form of legitimacy. Maybe real should look at the coaching. Perhaps the guy who coaches the 05 and 07 girls should move on.

Comment

PDA Blue is no longer top 5 in the nation. Maybe in a prior year but the 20-21 slide continues. They have lost what 5 of their last 6 games and shouldn't PDA blue reserves be more than enough to handle an EDP team? Think logically about that.

PDA 06 White tied FC Revolution so does that make FC Revolution good or PDA bad?

Real 06 would spank PDA blue and PDA white and they could play the games back to back without a break in between.

PDA 06 Blue and 06 White were both in the cellar results wise in their own showcase.
                The beautiful part of your prediction is that what you said above can be proven. The nationals start in one week. You will either be right or look like a parent who is so insecure and jealous about another club or team that you had to put them down on a website. What ever will you say if the club does well or is it just the 06 team you are worried about because your daughter plays for Real and you desperately want them to get respect. Let’s see after nationals. I’ll be back on here to look you up and I’ll either agree or call you a pathetic parent.

Comment

Clueless

The beautiful part of your prediction is that what you said above can be proven. The nationals start in one week. You will either be right or look like a parent who is so insecure and jealous about another club or team that you had to put them down on a website. What ever will you say if the club does well or is it just the 06 team you are worried about because your daughter plays for Real and you desperately want them to get respect. Let’s see after nationals. I’ll be back on here to look you up and I’ll either agree or call you a pathetic parent.
                  Are the national with the new kids or the ones who can't beat FC Revolution or Susa or FC Delco or FC Bucks or (insert EDP team here).

PDA better have done some recruiting this spring as the current crop doesn't look like it will make it to market.

Comment

Input

So nothing on why the "reserves" are not good?

Comment

Are the national with the new kids or the ones who can't beat FC Revolution or Susa or FC Delco or FC Bucks or (insert EDP team here).

PDA better have done some recruiting this spring as the current crop doesn't look like it will make it to market.
                      For better or worse, GA stopped some of the ability of PDA to recruit as many top players as in the past.

Again, the issues with PDA are simple and could be corrected:
                      - bloated rosters
                      - too few training sessions
                      - safe playing style against weaker teams

Comment

Clubs approach these showcase events differently.

PDA and many other ECNL clubs see it as an opportunity for uncommitted kids to "showcase" how good they are to potential college coaches.

GA and EDP teams view it as an event where they can compete and maybe beat ECNL teams, therefore "showcasing" how competitive they are and convincing their current customers why they should stick with them.

My D does not play for PDA and i find the club and the parents obnoxious but acting like Real NJ could ever compete as a club with PDA is just silly.

Comment

For better or worse, GA stopped some of the ability of PDA to recruit as many top players as in the past.

Again, the issues with PDA are simple and could be corrected:
                          - bloated rosters
                          - too few training sessions
                          - safe playing style against weaker teams
                          Again, then they will do lousy as a club in the Nationals.

Each team will get a National ranking after the playoffs.

Each club will also be nationally ranked after playoffs,

So again, all will be laid bear for all to see

No need to guess or pontificate.

Comment

This could definitely be true. Good luck to both clubs. Represent!

Clubs approach these showcase events differently.

PDA and many other ECNL clubs see it as an opportunity for uncommitted kids to "showcase" how good they are to potential college coaches.

GA and EDP teams view it as an event where they can compete and maybe beat ECNL teams, therefore "showcasing" how competitive they are and convincing their current customers why they should stick with them.

My D does not play for PDA and i find the club and the parents obnoxious but acting like Real NJ could ever compete as a club with PDA is just silly.

Comment

I love the interest in PDA 06 Blue. Sure the PDA showcase didn't go well for them but it was meaningless. The Blue 06 team is 11-2-1 on the season and they rank 14 out of 32 teams in the Champions League. A few weeks ago they at the showcase in NC they went 1-1-1. Losing to #4 VDA 1-0 on a PK. They beat #3 Concorde 2-1 and tied #18 Ohio premiere. Not a great showing but hardly a slide.
                              This team did just fine this spring but had some ugly games this season.Yes PDA Blue should have beat FC Revolution/Delco/Bucks and they know it. They will do just fine in Nationals.

Comment

So nothing on why the "reserves" are not good?
                                You think a teams worth of national level strong players are going to sit the bench for 5min playing time? Check the game day rosters and a lot of them rarely if ever suit up. My best guess is they are above average players at best paying to be on the team in hopes of a good college offer. I've seen bench players who have left that were not really the "Blue Caliber" player you would expect. Someone has to pay the bills when clubs hand out scholarships to keep the best players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X