what happened to the mighty vikings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the same DJ that had a son at OC DA, midfielder? Use to do Disney all the time?

Comment

His son Never played Oc DA . He is purple at the most

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        His son Never played Oc DA . He is purple at the most
        You sure, he said his son played DA and won state championship or something like that. He wants my son to play with his youngest.

Comment

You sure, he said his son played DA and won state championship or something like that. He wants my son to play with his youngest.
          He 100% didn’t play on the DA . His son played over 5 years ago for Orlando city when they had pro academy 1&2 and they won the state cup . He’s a joke will do whatever it takes to win since his kids can’t make a club team he recruits talent and feeds them all bs .

Comment

He 100% didn’t play on the DA . His son played over 5 years ago for Orlando city when they had pro academy 1&2 and they won the state cup . He’s a joke will do whatever it takes to win since his kids can’t make a club team he recruits talent and feeds them all bs .
            are you sure it was state cup? I thought it was commissioners or presidents as the kids were young. At best they won at u13. He was never DA...

Comment

are you sure it was state cup? I thought it was commissioners or presidents as the kids were young. At best they won at u13. He was never DA...
              His kid was purple two and they beat purple 1 in state cup. My favorite dj win was when his sons team won some gps tournament. Final game was a coin flip and sons team and he posted pics of them celebrating the championship. What a snowflake

Comment

This poster is right, he didn't make the DA team and went to ECNL but didn't get much playing time there so he started bouncing around to other clubs until he pulled him completely and said he has better training than the clubs in the area. I seen someone say he is at XL Academy program but I'm not sure he would take his boy there, I think they is pretty low level soccer even compared to division 3 and 4.

Comment

This poster is right, he didn't make the DA team and went to ECNL but didn't get much playing time there so he started bouncing around to other clubs until he pulled him completely and said he has better training than the clubs in the area. I seen someone say he is at XL Academy program but I'm not sure he would take his boy there, I think they is pretty low level soccer even compared to division 3 and 4.
                  What hs is his son at and jv or varsity

Comment

DJ and Mike McGee are giving handjobs to each other

Comment

What hs is his son at and jv or varsity
                      He doesn't go to traditional HS, goes to XL Soccer Academy. So he doesn't really play at all anymore in terms of club or HS. DJ still signs him up for tournaments and 3v3.

Comment

He doesn't go to traditional HS, goes to XL Soccer Academy. So he doesn't really play at all anymore in terms of club or HS. DJ still signs him up for tournaments and 3v3.
                        my kids enjoyed 3v3 when they were 9....

Comment

DJ is so clueless about soccer, it's so funny hearing him talk and thinking he is knowledgeable. Only think more ridiculous is his political thinking and far right anti American beliefs he has. The dude is dumb when it comes to politics. Even though I must admit I don't see him posting that anymore on his FB.

Comment

DJ loves blowing Mike McGee

Comment

I think his son plays on the U17 team that just won the MLS Next Cup, he was posting about it. I think you guys should lay off him, apparently he trained him good enough.

Comment

I think his son plays on the U17 team that just won the MLS Next Cup, he was posting about it. I think you guys should lay off him, apparently he trained him good enough.
                                His son does not play MLS Next nor does he play with a club. DJ probably takes credit for the kids on the team as they were probably on one of his 3v3 teams at some point and his training is more than likely what won the u17 championship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X