Worth the 220?

Any offers?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worth the 220?

Any offers?
    Good
    Lotta rain

Comment

It was a great experience for my daughter, we came from wellington and were pleasantly surprised

Comment

We came over from Cape Coral. It was impressive. It was hot and there was some rain but it was organized. Nice fields. Love em or hate them Prime gets it done in terms of the college recruitment piece better than anyone south of Orlando.

Comment

We came over from Cape Coral. It was impressive. It was hot and there was some rain but it was organized. Nice fields. Love em or hate them Prime gets it done in terms of the college recruitment piece better than anyone south of Orlando.
          So what are the big College ID camps to make sure to go to?

Comment

There were 9 coaches , some from out of state

So all in all not bad

Comment

There were more than Nine

FSU
              UM x2
              FGCU
              UF
              FIU
              FAU x2
              tenn
              usc
              stanford
              app state
              lynn x2
              st thomas x2
              barry
              kansas
              FMU x3

if you are going to talk sh!t, be accurate.

Comment

Best bang for the buck in the state. bar none.

Comment

Best bang for the buck in the state. bar none.
                  Thanks Alan. Here is my $3k check…. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Prime parents are not that smart.

Comment

you don't have to play for prime to go to these. keep your check and spend it with someone else. don't need your kind here

alan

Comment

Thanks Alan. Here is my $3k check…. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Prime parents are not that smart.

you seem like a genius. go suck on sharoltas nuts and jeromes tiitties

Comment

Signed Andres disguised as undercover Cape Coral Dan

Comment

sure... dude

Comment

People are such haters for no reason. I am constantly told not to like Prime and I went to the event with that bias. My expectation was it’s a money grab and they have like 500 players and that it’s disorganized. That was not the case at all. It was a very good event. They had coaches train the players and each player got evaluated by every coach. The sessions were enjoyable and my daughter learned from them. The scrimmages were all competitive and the level was high. There was a Q&A and UM, USC, Lynn & Appalachian State coaches answered questions. We thought that was amazing. She did a local college event recently and there was more talent at ID Prime camp then the college one. It was worth the money and kudos to Prime for a good event. My daughter is only an upcoming sophomore but it was an eye opener to see the talent that is out there.

Comment

People are such haters for no reason. I am constantly told not to like Prime and I went to the event with that bias. My expectation was it’s a money grab and they have like 500 players and that it’s disorganized. That was not the case at all. It was a very good event. They had coaches train the players and each player got evaluated by every coach. The sessions were enjoyable and my daughter learned from them. The scrimmages were all competitive and the level was high. There was a Q&A and UM, USC, Lynn & Appalachian State coaches answered questions. We thought that was amazing. She did a local college event recently and there was more talent at ID Prime camp then the college one. It was worth the money and kudos to Prime for a good event. My daughter is only an upcoming sophomore but it was an eye opener to see the talent that is out there.
                              Well said. I have to also add that some of the people who bitch and bash prime , had they’re kids show up for the ID. Camp... kids from PBG, Weston,Boca to name a few. My kid was a 2021 and I have to say , her whole team got some very nice commitments ! Now I’m seeing the 2022s also getting picked up with some nice offers as well. I will also add that I personally have heard some top D1 coaches say they know of Prime and the program! And no , I’m not Andre, Alan or anyone else who works at the club, Just a very happy parent who had my kid at prime for the last 4 years

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X