Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you can call me a karen I am just advocating for my daughter and her teammates many parents are upset and we have written the coach but we have not heard any response yet from the league.

some of my posts on botn are now going through i just want people to know this is what is happening in 10 year old soccer these coaches and leagues should be ashamed of themselves
    GG is a thief and a liar AND will do what it takes to keep his "people" happy. Since day one, this has been going on, including giving his email list to Barca and now to SUSA! This crap should be stopped.

Comment

Also funny how this division's standing is manually adjusted to show results based on head to head. Yet every other division is based on differential, as the rules originally stated until this past week. Awful attempt to cover up a lie - not even consistent across the league. Shame on you, GG and NYCSL.

Comment

Susa is cheating

Also funny how this division's standing is manually adjusted to show results based on head to head. Yet every other division is based on differential, as the rules originally stated until this past week. Awful attempt to cover up a lie - not even consistent across the league. Shame on you, GG and NYCSL.
        is this thread not completely bat sht crazy? scandles /cover ups for kid soccer (baby ball) for little kids barely out of diapers?

I wonder what kind of shenanigans go on for real soccer (11v11 & size 5 ball)?

Whoever is involved with this should have their heads examined....what losers.

Comment

Why is the G11 team on board with this forfeit shenanigans? They are the ones that should demand a correction if the game was not in fact a forfeit.

Comment

Here is the thing about cheating. One it is done once, every other game score, forfeit, etc. becomes suspect. How many time do we all tell this to our kids about honesty?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              why is the g11 team on board with this forfeit shenanigans? They are the ones that should demand a correction if the game was not in fact a forfeit.
              we are on here!!

Comment

Why did they not just play the game if the teams were present?

Comment

Why did they not just play the game if the teams were present?
                  Because one team would get first place if they won while the other team wouldn't. So SUSA called in a fake score to guarantee that first place, and they got busted.

Comment

Looks like there never was intent to play. While a game was put on the NYCSL schedule last minute, it was never put on the team/parent schedules. Maybe the cub wanted to ensure their team was included in the new champions cup? Looks like they found a way to slide in the back door. With two unplayed games and with a little help from NYCSL rule change in the last week.

Comment

Susa is cheating

Here is the thing about cheating. One it is done once, every other game score, forfeit, etc. becomes suspect. How many time do we all tell this to our kids about honesty?
                      life lesson: rules are made by men and always made to be broken.
                      this is life, get over it.

Comment

Oh hell no. Relationships are destroyed by dishonesty. It is important. You are lost.

Comment

For kid soccer? If you want to explain to your player how great and clever it was that they engineered the standings to have a certain result by not playing the game instead of playing the game, you go right ahead. Not doing that.

Comment

Susa is cheating

For kid soccer? If you want to explain to your player how great and clever it was that they engineered the standings to have a certain result by not playing the game instead of playing the game, you go right ahead. Not doing that.
                            the 10 commandments have been being getting broken since the beginning of time (or whenever moses actualy received them by god).

Can you perhaps show me any time in history a rule was never broken? (aside from physics?)

You want to talk relationships?

Embezzlement is a crime yet happens everyday and committed by the one you trust the most (this is why you give him/her the position in the 1st place).

the world is a tough and dark place buddy...it is not all sunshine and roses all the time...the quicker you get your little wet nursed spoiled brat to know this the better off he/she will be.

Comment

Just playing Devil's Advocate here...
                              I looked at all this and the teams' records etc (Summer Mondays are sloooooow at my job). If I'm looking at the right teams, the last time the 2 teams played each other, the G10s did lose to the G11s 1-5 no? Doesn't it stand to reason that this scheduled/unscheduled game would have had a similar result? Now that's not necessarily a good reason reason to cancel a game, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Also I'm confused, did both teams show up for the game and it was cancelled on the spot? Were there refs there and everything? Different posts say different things.

I'm not advocating for ANY club (especially Susa with all their freaking shenanigans) to pull crap to fix rankings, but this doesn't feel as swarmy as it's being made out to be.

Comment

the 10 commandments have been being getting broken since the beginning of time (or whenever moses actualy received them by god).

Can you perhaps show me any time in history a rule was never broken? (aside from physics?)

You want to talk relationships?

Embezzlement is a crime yet happens everyday and committed by the one you trust the most (this is why you give him/her the position in the 1st place).

the world is a tough and dark place buddy...it is not all sunshine and roses all the time...the quicker you get your little wet nursed spoiled brat to know this the better off he/she will be.
                                The brat is this conversation is clear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X