Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyers Remorse

Just signed contract at a no refund after registering club and want to back out. Any chance cooling off laws apply to club soccer or are we locked in?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just signed contract at a no refund after registering club and want to back out. Any chance cooling off laws apply to club soccer or are we locked in?
    Cooling off laws apply to any contract but are limited in terms of #of days. Just call the club and tell them you've either changed your mind, or if need to be lie and say you lost your job/did the math and can't afford it. They're not likely to go after you this early in the process, if ever, and best to cut bait now for all sides. It doesn't look good if a club takes someone to court. if you paid a deposit you're probably SOL but will save in the long run

Comment

Juventus? Smart move.

Comment

Cooling off laws apply to any contract but are limited in terms of #of days. Just call the club and tell them you've either changed your mind, or if need to be lie and say you lost your job/did the math and can't afford it. They're not likely to go after you this early in the process, if ever, and best to cut bait now for all sides. It doesn't look good if a club takes someone to court. if you paid a deposit you're probably SOL but will save in the long run
        If you’re at any club that actually is firm on the no refund bull, you’re not at a club

Comment

It’s understandable you don’t want to line the fat cats salaries at bolts or nefc when there are clubs offering the same program (and more) for free.
          Come on over to Juvey.

Comment

If someone told me I had to pay extra to fund wealthy players poached from other clubs I’d have buyers remorse as well.

Comment

If someone told me I had to pay extra to fund wealthy players poached from other clubs I’d have buyers remorse as well.
              Meh - will you have same attitude at college?
              Seems they are just transparent about it, players on top team play free.
              Come one come all

Comment

Back out now. Let other kids who tried out who really wanted it get a spot.

Comment

Meh - will you have same attitude at college?
                  Seems they are just transparent about it, players on top team play free.
                  Come one come all
                  Let's not conflate college with club soccer. That's fairly obtuse.

Comment

Let's not conflate college with club soccer. That's fairly obtuse.
                    the purpose of club soccer when played at highest level is college or pros where disparity exists. Some get paid more than others based on expected contribution. If you don’t see a pathway for your child to make top team, and don’t want to subsidize cost for best players, you dont have to play for that club. The market will show how others feel

Comment

FORZA JUVE- MLS Next. (1 of only 24 Chosen in the United States!!)
                      Letter from our Juventus Boston Academy President!!!

JUVENTUS Academy Boston & Intercontinental football academy new England FAMILY,

WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE OUR ACCEPTANCE INTO MLS NEXT. TO BE ACCEPTED BY MLS NEXT IS ANOTHER STEP IN OUR MISSION TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO A SOCCER EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER. This gold seal of approval through mls next as one of 142 teams nationwide is an honor and a reflection of the standard of exCellence we strive to achieve as an organization. IN THE INTEREST OF THE ACADEMY, WE HAVE OPTED TO ADD AN ELITE DIVISION TO JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON - THE INTERCONTINENTAL FOOTBALL ACADEMY, OR “IFA.”

THE IFA IS AN EXTENSION OF JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON, NOT A SEPARATE ENTITY. THIS PROGRAM IS FOR THE MOST ELITE PLAYERS IN OUR ACADEMY. IFA PLAYERS WILL BE AMONG THE STRONGEST YOUTH PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, AND WE WILL COMMIT THE SAME LEVEL OF INTENSITY AND RESOURCES TO OUR IFA PLAYERS AS WE HAVE TO OUR JUVENTUS Academy Boston PLAYERS.

THE IFA IS AN EXCITING ADDITION TO JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON, AND OPENS THE DOORS FOR OUR PLAYERS TO COMPETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF YOUTH SOCCER IN THE COUNTRY. OUR MISSION HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO PROVIDE OUR PLAYERS THE STRONGEST PLATFORM FOR THEIR SUCCESS, AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN PUT ABOVE ALL ELSE.

WE ARE HAPPY TO SHARE THAT OUR FIRST IFA TEAMS WILL COMPETE IN MLS NEXT AS OF AUGUST 2021. PRESENTLY, THE IFA WILL COMPETE WITH BOTH A U13 AND U14 BOYS TEAM.

FINALLY - WE WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR IFA MLS NEXT TEAMS WILL BE FULLY FUNDED. WE BELIEVE FIRMLY IN DISMANTLING THE FINANCIAL BARRIERS IN YOUTH SOCCER, AND WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE. NO PLAYER WITH THE CAPABILITIES TO COMPETE AT THIS LEVEL SHOULD BE DENIED DUE TO THEIR ECONOMIC SITUATION.

WE ARE HAPPY TO TAKE THIS STEP WITH OUR JUVENTUS ACADEMY BOSTON FAMILY AND ARE EXCITED TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF THE IFA IN REAL-TIME ALONGSIDE OUR PLAYERS. CREATING THIS ELITE DIVISION OF THE ACADEMY IS A CONTINUATION OF THE SAME SET OF GOALS WE HAVE OUTLINED SINCE OUR INCEPTION. THIS INCREDIBLE MILESTONE IS ONE OF MANY WE WILL ACHIEVE ON OUR MISSION TO BECOME THE STRONGEST YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY IN THE UNITED STATES.

Bill Altieri

president

Juventus academy Boston

intercontinental football academy New England

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

FORZA JUVE REFUND GUY!!!
                          :)

This not too complicated:
                          Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

Comment

FORZA JUVE REFUND GUY!!! :)

This not too complicated:
                              Let me explain for the uneducated or unaccepting:

Juventus Boston Academy owns the InterContinental Football Academy

The Juventus Boston Clubs Academy is named the InterContinental Football Academy

I can Only Assume that is is much too diffucult for the wee small Clubs in Massachusetts to Grasp the Concept of a European Academy Team being the Top Echelon Team for their club.

Forza Juve Boston InterContinental Football Academy!!

Life ia Good in Black and White.... MLSNext.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X