Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having been to both ECNL showcase and a GA showcase hands down ECNL is the top league. Saying that if parents keep buying what Oakwood is selling good for Oakwood. Let the kids have fun but would love to see a list of schools attending. ECNL posts all schools GA what schools are coming?
    and in the end the list of attendees matter far less then what happens showcases. Are players getting phone calls and emails that eventually turn into fruitful offers?? It's easy to window shop.

Comment

One very “famous” ‘08 is an obvious glaring omission. At least Dad would say so...
      go tiki go

Comment

go tiki go
        Wonder where she’s playing next year? Always enjoyed watching Dad film EVERYTHING.

Comment

Wonder where she’s playing next year? Always enjoyed watching Dad film EVERYTHING.
          He’s got to get content for her famous Instagram account. Maybe Oakwood figured she didn’t need the ID even since the dad does a good job of putting her out there on social media.

The best two players I’ve ever seen in New England are quiet on the social media front. You can’t find anything on them. Multiple National team call ups. They let their actions on the field speak for themselves.

Comment

He’s got to get content for her famous Instagram account. Maybe Oakwood figured she didn’t need the ID even since the dad does a good job of putting her out there on social media.

The best two players I’ve ever seen in New England are quiet on the social media front. You can’t find anything on them. Multiple National team call ups. They let their actions on the field speak for themselves.
            Leave that kid alone awesome player. I’ve seen her play and it’s all hate and envy. I’d film her every move as well because the way she plays is truly incredible given her size. Wait till she grows lookout!

Comment

Leave that kid alone awesome player. I’ve seen her play and it’s all hate and envy. I’d film her every move as well because the way she plays is truly incredible given her size. Wait till she grows lookout!
              I agree she’s a good player but the cockiness is what gets me. Major put off.

Comment

You think she’s the only good player out there? Why no hate and envy for those players? You think people hate and envy the girl herself? Of course not. The poor girls reputation is being tarnished by her own parents. I’ve personally seen her play many times and of course the parents only highlight the few good moments but just like most other players, she is not without flaws and makes her share of errors. The parents make her out to be some kind of prodigy. The parents are the ones people hate, not the girl. No one wants anything to do with them.

Comment

You think she’s the only good player out there? Why no hate and envy for those players? You think people hate and envy the girl herself? Of course not. The poor girls reputation is being tarnished by her own parents. I’ve personally seen her play many times and of course the parents only highlight the few good moments but just like most other players, she is not without flaws and makes her share of errors. The parents make her out to be some kind of prodigy. The parents are the ones people hate, not the girl. No one wants anything to do with them.
                  plenty of kids out there with insta accounts and plenty show only their good plays nothing wrong with that - those are called highlights

ask yourself why you continue to talk about this one - ohhh your agenda

Comment

she is a duplicate of the former 07 ow player that left for fc stars whos dad was a coach.

great against town travel teams but cant play in a big girl game

Comment

You’re kidding right? She’s not even a starter on that team, and for good reason. Maybe that’ll change someday but right now she’s just an “ok” player. Moves are slow and she’s literally weak. Hopefully she does grow soon, but if you’re being honest you’d know she’s not all that. Good juggler. And that’s it so far.

Comment

plenty of kids out there with insta accounts and plenty show only their good plays nothing wrong with that - those are called highlights

ask yourself why you continue to talk about this one - ohhh your agenda
                        No dad, no one cares about your little Mia. Get over yourselves.

Comment

You’re kidding right? She’s not even a starter on that team, and for good reason. Maybe that’ll change someday but right now she’s just an “ok” player. Moves are slow and she’s literally weak. Hopefully she does grow soon, but if you’re being honest you’d know she’s not all that. Good juggler. And that’s it so far.
                          Her signature move is the Maradona. That’s about all she knows how to do. Very predictable and easy for any half a** defender to contain her. In all her videos, she is shown juggling with her knees or making a maradona move around someone. Dad cuts the clip right before she gets the ball taken back from her. It’s comical. Don’t get ahead of yourself pops.

Comment

No dad, no one cares about your little Mia. Get over yourselves.
                            No dad, you are a disgusting coward talking about kids online

#coward

Everyone knows who you are

Comment

No dad, you are a disgusting coward talking about kids online

#coward

Everyone knows who you are
                              Calm down dad. This is what happens when you pump up your kid. How often do you check her page to see how many “likes” she got? Your pathetic.

Comment

I agree she’s a good player but the cockiness is what gets me. Major put off.
                                Not cocky at all good peeps leave them alone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X