Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ah, so they aren't even a top-three team in the area!! Pathetic!!
    Is Florida Premier listed as a top 100 Girls Club in the US like Tampa Bay United?

Comment

Is Florida Premier listed as a top 100 Girls Club in the US like Tampa Bay United?
      Did TBU beat anyone local this year? Asking for a friend...

Comment

Did TBU beat anyone local this year? Asking for a friend...
        I know you don’t like facts and since you consider Orlando local, TBU beat OC about a month ago and then lost to them a week later and beat FKK twice this spring.

Comment

The facts I am also aware of is that TBU lost to WFF and FP. I'm also aware of the fact that that bothers you so much you troll the internet day and night, sober and drunk, just waiting to post about FP.

I know you don’t like facts and since you consider Orlando local, TBU beat OC about a month ago and then lost to them a week later and beat FKK twice this spring.

Comment

The same team that lost to OC, FP, and WFF? That team? The almighty TBU? And went 0-3 up north a few weeks ago? Real facts...........

Comment

The same team that lost to OC, FP, and WFF? That team? The almighty TBU? And went 0-3 up north a few weeks ago? Real facts...........
              This is true as well. But to say they didn’t beat anyone local is just dumb. Once again, if we consider Orlando local, they went 3-3 vs local teams this year. Sure, not great, but them the facts. The team is definitely rebuilding and is hoping for a better year next year. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

I don't generally consider Orlando a local team to Tampa or vice versa but does it really matter in the grand scheme of life? No dog in this fight. Not sure why a thread on the ECNL-R post season was turned into yet another thread about an 07 girls team rivalry between parents.

This is true as well. But to say they didn’t beat anyone local is just dumb. Once again, if we consider Orlando local, they went 3-3 vs local teams this year. Sure, not great, but them the facts. The team is definitely rebuilding and is hoping for a better year next year. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

And actually it doesn’t bother me in the least bit. I’m not the other guy who constantly trolls you. Just tired of your stupid spin on everything. And seriously why come on an anonymous site and post a bunch lies about a group of 14 years old girls that you don’t even play with? Sure you can hate TBU for this or that and frankly I agree with some of the stuff you say, but it’s weird that you get so much joy from a couple losses.

Comment

So if an ECNL-R team wins their Regional event this weekend and then wins all their games at the ECNL Open Cup they can chant "We're #65!"?
                    I heard they were chanting this at the end of practice last night at Starkey "We're #65, we're #65, we're #65"!

Comment

Your daughter's team got shut out by number 65? How does that affect your personal self worth as a father? Please discuss

I heard they were chanting this at the end of practice last night at Starkey "We're #65, we're #65, we're #65"!

Comment

Time for another video with the cow tongue.

Comment

Your daughter's team got shut out by number 65? How does that affect your personal self worth as a father? Please discuss
                          Just think, they got shut out by a ECNL-R team, lost to OC and WFF................. Discuss.....
                          #FACTSARETHEYSTILLCANTBEATANYONELOCAL

Comment

Just think, they got shut out by a ECNL-R team, lost to OC and WFF................. Discuss.....
                            #FACTSARETHEYSTILLCANTBEATANYONELOCAL
                            Good Luck to all the Florida teams playing in ECNL-R Girls Regionals this weekend: FL West, FL Premier, TBU, Space Coast and C.C.!

10 teams (more than 20% of the field) from Florida is not too shabby.

Comment

Let's see how they do! I'd love for the state to represent well.

Good Luck to all the Florida teams playing in ECNL-R Girls Regionals this weekend: FL West, FL Premier, TBU, Space Coast and C.C.!

10 teams (more than 20% of the field) from Florida is not too shabby.

Comment

Here's how it works. Take all the kids that could not make an ECNL roster. Make a regional league with the ECNL brand to fool parents into thinking it is something great. Have a playoff of the lower tier players that no college coaches will pay attention to. Clubs collect twice the $$$ as they would have with just ECNL. That's how it works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X