• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You could also say Larry deep throats susa to the balls
    does he take is dentures out for that?

Comment

You could also say Larry deep throats susa to the balls
      wait till Larry finds out Susa is starting their own informational soccer site with forum for Long Island. Susa wants to break free from BOTN

Comment

SUSA coaches ranking

Yeah if you want your son to be absolutely berated and screamed at then kozi is your guy. He is well known around susa as being the absolute biggest jackals and kids as young as 8 all know he screams at his kids like a maniac
        sounds like your little p-ssy kid and his team got there @sses handed to them by kozis team of mentally tougher kids...yea, go ahead and keeping whipeing jrs @ss. hes turning into quite the p-ssy like his old man.

Comment

sounds like your little p-ssy kid and his team got there @sses handed to them by kozis team of mentally tougher kids...yea, go ahead and keeping whipeing jrs @ss. hes turning into quite the p-ssy like his old man.
          Lol actually my son was asked to come train with that team and we declined. If you are ok with your child being berated in front of the entire club just to win then that is pretty sad lol

Comment

how are you ok with this? if you think thats how a leader acts you're insanely stupid. Usually people that act like you do are not very tough so stop acting

Comment

And these are exactly the parents who let their kids play for maniac kozi lol. Keep turning a blind eye to the verbal abuse lol

Comment

wait till Larry finds out Susa is starting their own informational soccer site with forum for Long Island. Susa wants to break free from BOTN
                Larry would KILL them. He must have a library of dirt on them.

Comment

I vote for whoever the SUSA idiot was that was vehemently arguing last Saturday that an indirect free kick was not a goal because the goal keeper was the person making the 2nd touch on the ball. He was arguing that the 2nd touch had to be by an offensive player for the goal to count. Those kids parents are paying huge amounts of money for such knowledge.

Comment

I vote for whoever the SUSA idiot was that was vehemently arguing last Saturday that an indirect free kick was not a goal because the goal keeper was the person making the 2nd touch on the ball. He was arguing that the 2nd touch had to be by an offensive player for the goal to count. Those kids parents are paying huge amounts of money for such knowledge.
                    #susalife

Comment

SUSA coaches ranking

And these are exactly the parents who let their kids play for maniac kozi lol. Keep turning a blind eye to the verbal abuse lol
                      my 11 year old (as well as the others on his team) understand the difference between verbal abuse and the fact that kozi holds him to a higher standard and is very demanding.

He is more of a man than you would ever be....you would probably quit your job because you mentally cant "take it" if your boss was a kosy kind of guy.

You would create bs excuses why you simply couldn't "take it" like you already do for your wimp kid.

you and your little wet nursed kid are weak, pathetic and insignificant.

Comment

my 11 year old (as well as the others on his team) understand the difference between verbal abuse and the fact that kozi holds him to a higher standard and is very demanding.

He is more of a man than you would ever be....you would probably quit your job because you mentally cant "take it" if your boss was a kosy kind of guy.

You would create bs excuses why you simply couldn't "take it" like you already do for your wimp kid.

I doubt any boss would abuse employees, the days of yelling and screaming to motivate are over. That doesn’t make a kid tough because they can take a person yelling at them. You have no clue about child or sports development. If you did you would know kids are quitting at higher #’s then ever. Do you know what the top 2 reasons are tough guy?
                        1. Not fun anymore
                        2. Pressure to perform

So keep saying he is doing your kid a service by acting the way he does.

Comment

I don’t even know who Kozi is but my spider senses are telling me the guy posting and responding is the same jealous loser.

Comment

SUSA coaches ranking

I doubt any boss would abuse employees, the days of yelling and screaming to motivate are over. That doesn’t make a kid tough because they can take a person yelling at them. You have no clue about child or sports development. If you did you would know kids are quitting at higher #’s then ever. Do you know what the top 2 reasons are tough guy?
                            1. Not fun anymore
                            2. Pressure to perform

So keep saying he is doing your kid a service by acting the way he does.
                            the above are the top two excuses so pathetic weak losers like you can feel better about yourselves (only people like me see the bs and call it like it is).

tell that to the caroly gymnastics center that nurture and create the best gymnasts in the world...they will laugh in your pathetic loser face.

and just fyi, kosys u11 team most of the players have been together for at least 4-5 years, they are not quiting anytime soon, we a family.

see you on the pitch, but we both know you do not play in our division....scrub.

Comment

the above are the top two excuses so pathetic weak losers like you can feel better about yourselves (only people like me see the bs and call it like it is).

tell that to the caroly gymnastics center that nurture and create the best gymnasts in the world...they will laugh in your pathetic loser face.

and just fyi, kosys u11 team most of the players have been together for at least 4-5 years, they are not quiting anytime soon, we a family.

see you on the pitch, but we both know you do not play in our division....scrub.
                              Lol unless ur son is one of the Commack twins or the one defensive kid ur son is a scrub also lol. Just keep getting verbally beaten up by kozi. Good looking out for your son. Im sure as he gets older he will remember all those wins more then the verbal abuse lol

Comment

I heard 5 of those "family players" just got bumped down to pre ecnl team for next year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X