Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCL for NE FL/ south and central teams traveling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing double headers is the only way for it to work. The issue I already seeing is that parents on the team will not be able to travel that many times in such a short period of time, especially if they have more then 2 children. Then that will leave you with less players and then maybe no subs or even less skilled players to fill in their spot, that is if they don’t already have a game scheduled that day. That will then lead to burning them out. Traveling isn’t supposed to start until they get older for a reason.
    Traveling isn't supposed to start until they get older for a reason. Signed, parent that signed their young kid up for travel soccer.

Comment

Traveling isn't supposed to start until they get older for a reason. Signed, parent that signed their young kid up for travel soccer.
      So I signed my kid up for no travel (not including tournaments) with better competition per Sean Bubb. If that’s not what is going to be offered for both fall and spring, then that is false advertising and it’s not the parents fault for signing them up under false pretenses. Your point is not valid regarding the NE FCL league for kids this young.

Comment

So I signed my kid up for no travel (not including tournaments) with better competition per Sean Bubb. If that’s not what is going to be offered for both fall and spring, then that is false advertising and it’s not the parents fault for signing them up under false pretenses. Your point is not valid regarding the NE FCL league for kids this young.
        If you are so concerned, talk to your coach or director and get solid answers. If you don't like your answer then go somewhere else. Don't play the victim role.

Comment

If you are so concerned, talk to your coach or director and get solid answers. If you don't like your answer then go somewhere else. Don't play the victim role.
          This is good way to get on the top team.

Fesa a joke.

Comment

When do we know who we play in this league???

Comment

When do we know who we play in this league???
              August.

Comment

Wow. That's a pretty good league EDP North Region has formed.

So my question FESA is.....................who are we playing?

Second question: EDP had 10 games guarantee in their website (see it for yourself with scores actually published) are we getting screwed again by the FCL with <6 games??

Comment

FCL needs to schedule more games or more teams will depart this league. Is anybody at this league paying attention???

Comment

Wonder when the final team lists for EDP and FCL will come out.

Comment

FCL needs to schedule more games or more teams will depart this league. Is anybody at this league paying attention???
                      Leagues and especially clubs don’t like parents challenging the status quo. Just write checks and shut up. How dare you think that you know more than them.

Comment

Can the FCL please update the parents with some news please......

Comment

What team is your kid on?

Comment

You will not get any more information then is posted below until sometime in August. I do not believe clubs even report the number of teams registered to the league until August.

https://floridaclubleague.com/clubs/

Comment

You will not get any more information then is posted below until sometime in August. I do not believe clubs even report the number of teams registered to the league until August.

https://floridaclubleague.com/clubs/
                              Some of these clubs don’t start their season in August, but FESA does. I really hope we get the schedule a few weeks before the first game. Lots of parents keep asking because they need to put it on their calendar, especially with all the traveling already announced for tournaments. The website is not offering any information and the teams listed in the league that was announced for the new FCL NE doesn’t even have the same clubs listed on this website. Just patiently waiting to see what the future of FESA looks like. With them talking about all the great competition that is going to be offered, looking forward to see that all pan out.

Comment

Last year the schedules for ECNLR & FCL 1 where published September 2nd and started September 11th.

FCL2 & FCL Dev were published on September 14th.

Since last year was the first year for FCL leagues I can't say if this was delayed due to Covid or this is going to be the normal starting time.

FYSA Sunshine Conference is schedule to start August 14-15 this year.
                                NFL will start 9/11

last year:
                                ECNL started Sept 12th
                                FYSA Sunshine league started Sept 12th
                                EDP Central Fl started Sept 26th
                                EDP Miami Fl started Oct 10th
                                NFYSL started Sept 12th
                                GCFYSL started Sept 12th (schedules posted Sept 6th to Sept 9th) They are notoriously late with their schedules. The year before I think they were going to start the last week in August but couldn't get the schedules out in time so they pushed back to the first week-end in September.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X