Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCL for NE FL/ south and central teams traveling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to put my July payment on hold till we get some answers from FESA!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So I was incorrect regarding CYSA. I thought that was the clay county soccer club league that was originally included when the first announcement came out. They are CCSC and are not in the league. As far as Ambassadors goes, they advertised on their Facebook page how excited they were to be apart of EDP. Not once did they share the news of joining FCL. Also, all local clubs, besides other FESA clubs, have turned their back on FESA for whatever reason. I also understand that clubs can play in multiple leagues. The backs have already been turned on us up here and NOBODY locally is playing against us unless they are wearing a Florida elite jersey. If you can shed some insight on how FESA’s 8 teams are going to play another leagues 3 teams in one age group, please in lighten me. There are so many parents that are asking the same question I am and are not afraid to jump out of a sinking ship. I worry about my children’s season if that happens because there really is no where else to go.
      I'm not trying to be snarky here, but if you have a kid on team 5-8, you really should stay in rec or play in the rec dev academy.

Comment

I'm not trying to be snarky here, but if you have a kid on team 5-8, you really should stay in rec or play in the rec dev academy.
        Not being snarky at all and I agree with you. Some of the additional teams though are other FESA locations top 1 and 2 teams. So who would get to play the 3 teams that travel up once when technically we have 1 Dev 1 and 1 Dev 2 teams at 4 different locations (Jax, Oakleaf, Palm Coast, Tallahassee) if they are ALL in the same league. We’ll find out soon enough I guess, but just hate they are going to release it after player passes and uniforms are ordered.

Comment

It’s about reciprocity - just watch how things shake out on the tournament side.
          100%.

It is the same under the table agreements that guarantee a certain number of teams to go to each other's tournaments.

It is a cooperative effort by unscrupulous clubs to fleece each other's parents.

There are a lot of unscrupulous "business men" in the sport.

Comment

As soon as parents learn that they have to travel more than four hours there will be some serious complaints coming.

Comment

As soon as parents learn that they have to travel more than four hours there will be some serious complaints coming.
              Money cashed! Bubb mortgage paid! Thank you for the Nee Balance uniforms!

Comment

100%.

It is the same under the table agreements that guarantee a certain number of teams to go to each other's tournaments.

It is a cooperative effort by unscrupulous clubs to fleece each other's parents.

There are a lot of unscrupulous "business men" in the sport.
                Can you trust any coach?

Comment

When is FESA announcing the teams that will be part of FCL D???

Comment

When is FESA announcing the teams that will be part of FCL D???
                    As soon as all the credit cards and checks have been cleared, and the new balance uniform packages paid for.

Comment

So the only other NEFL team is Ambassadors and Coastal Empire in the lowest leagues?

Comment

So the only other NEFL team is Ambassadors and Coastal Empire in the lowest leagues?
                        Looks like all league play is within 2 hours for FESA with the exception of FP Premier. League would be wise to set up some neutral field games for anything over 3 hours. For example, Savannah vs. FP Premier @ Palm Coast? Savannah v. Space Coast @ Earl, etc.

Comment

Does Savannah not have any competition in GA or something?

Comment

Looks like all league play is within 2 hours for FESA with the exception of FP Premier. League would be wise to set up some neutral field games for anything over 3 hours. For example, Savannah vs. FP Premier @ Palm Coast? Savannah v. Space Coast @ Earl, etc.
                            Very wise indeed! Those FCL teams also play in NPL. Great competition breeds smarter players.

Comment

Very wise indeed! Those FCL teams also play in NPL. Great competition breeds smarter players.
                              There’s enough competition in Jacksonville jack. Remove the egocentric executive directors so we can start producing elite players.

Comment

We were all getting along until this Clown Bubb got here.
                                We need to let him go.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X