Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with an 80 yr old man from another website. Seriously you are crazy. Move on already. The more you type the more people in your own town think your nuts. You are embarrassing your family. Think of your kids!
    Why would you care if you weren't Larry? And since I'm not rob noone knows who my kids are dumb ass lol

Comment

Ohhhh you are THAT parent! Good riddance.
      Cj. People are leaving the club in drones for years due to Raul. Im seriously not even sure the club is gonna have enough kids for a 2010 or 2011 team next year. Please wake up

Comment

KK desperately needs players 2010/2011

Why would you care if you weren't Larry? And since I'm not rob noone knows who my kids are dumb ass lol
        Hey Rob, why would Larry care? Your the one making an ass out of yourself for everyone to see.

Comment

Cj. People are leaving the club in drones for years due to Raul. Im seriously not even sure the club is gonna have enough kids for a 2010 or 2011 team next year. Please wake up
          Leaving in Drones? How cool is that!

Comment

Hey Rob, why would Larry care? Your the one making an ass out of yourself for everyone to see.
            Ok Larry enough is enough. Let's play a new game. Every time u play this bull**** rob game I post a piece of info about ur family. Daughtrs address home phone,wife's cell, your address. Whatever it takes

Comment

Raul and Cum Jockey

Comment

And then my aunt at the IRS

Comment

And then send police to your house once a week maybe twice

Comment

Ok Larry enough is enough. Let's play a new game. Every time u play this bull**** rob game I post a piece of info about ur family. Daughtrs address home phone,wife's cell, your address. Whatever it takes
                    Not Larry so go ahead. Have fun with the lawsuit he will have against you for doxing him and his family. Rob stop, just stop!

Comment

Not Larry so go ahead. Have fun with the lawsuit he will have against you for doxing him and his family. Rob stop, just stop!
                      Lol see why would you care if I dox him ? Maybe then ill send cps to his kids house. Keep digging larry

Comment

Lol see why would you care if I dox him ? Maybe then ill send cps to his kids house. Keep digging larry
                        I don't care. As a matter of fact I want you to do it so when you get sued it will be in the public arena and you won't be able to hide. Everyone will know your name and what an idiot you are. I can't wait!

Comment

I don't care. As a matter of fact I want you to do it so when you get sued it will be in the public arena and you won't be able to hide. Everyone will know your name and what an idiot you are. I can't wait!
                          Good response but you can't sue what you can't see. Enjoy the punishment

Comment

If you think kids are in danger then by all means call CPS. Shouldn't even be a tough call. Tell us why you wouldn't?

Comment

And another legit thread turned into some moron calling everyone rob

Comment

And another legit thread turned into some moron calling everyone rob
                                Your the moron Rob.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X