•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. So true. Waste of money and time by those clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      are you referring to the 07 playing up at fc stars who's parents wrote an article for NCE to publish for promotional purposes? all that money this family spends on her soccer and the girl still cant play with her right foot!
      GP???

Comment

GP???
        Gregg Popovich?

Comment

GP???
          Gwyneth Paltrow?

Comment

Gwyneth Paltrow?
            must be gerard pique

Comment

Gomer Pyle.

Comment

Gross Person

Comment

Great Player

Comment

Yes they do.
                    Yes you are describing me, but it’s by invitation only or if you see us on an open field and say hi. Sometimes I wish the big clubs would simply host a pickup game format where you put down ten bucks and play with who ever is there for that 1 hour within a 3 year age band. Finding a non-recess pick up game isn’t easy. This type of street soccer is so valuable to try and see new things.

Comment

Yes you are describing me, but it’s by invitation only or if you see us on an open field and say hi. Sometimes I wish the big clubs would simply host a pickup game format where you put down ten bucks and play with who ever is there for that 1 hour within a 3 year age band. Finding a non-recess pick up game isn’t easy. This type of street soccer is so valuable to try and see new things.
                      Once it's anything even remotely organized by anyone there are liability and insurance problems. Even using town parks can be a problem in some towns. Keeping it on the down low and appearing spontaneous is best. As kids get a little older and chatting amongst themselves the motivated ones pull stuff together on their own, - even if they still need you to drive them there lol

Comment

are you referring to the 07 playing up at fc stars who's parents wrote an article for NCE to publish for promotional purposes? all that money this family spends on her soccer and the girl still cant play with her right foot!
                        the mom is a train wreck and carries the dads balls around in her purse. both will stab you in the back without thinking about it.

Comment

the mom is a train wreck and carries the dads balls around in her purse. both will stab you in the back without thinking about it.
                          Word on the street is she's playing appropriate next year. I'm sure the parents are furious with that reality check.

Comment

Everson did this last summer. 7 weeks for $65 I think. Decent pickup games with better kids than we could pull together at home.

Comment

Word on the street is she's playing appropriate next year. I'm sure the parents are furious with that reality check.
                              that will never happen. she is a special player in her parents eyes only. if she only could use her right foot!

Comment

Any suggestions for the summer? Central CT.
                                Watch the euro's, pick a great player, mimic them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X