Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white or any color"

This is the thinking of a black family, and the quote from their 6-year old daughter.

Words to live by.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the thinking of a black family, and the quote from their 6-year old daughter.

Words to live by.
    'Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black. Joe Biden

Comment

Luckily the older racists are dying off. I have a lot of faith in younger generations, like the first post.

Comment

Luckily the older racists are dying off. I have a lot of faith in younger generations, like the first post.

I do, and I also don't. I have faith in the younger generations; but also know that faith will be tested if we continue to make everything about the country a racial issue and turn everyone against each other.

Comment

The whole modern-day Democratic Party platform is built on racism, hatred, and division. This ensures that it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better (if ever).

Comment

The whole modern-day Democratic Party platform is built on racism, hatred, and division. This ensures that it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better (if ever).
            ^^^^ same old uninspired “blah blah woof woof” from a barking yapping con. Tiresome

Comment

^^^^ same old uninspired “blah blah woof woof” from a barking yapping con. Tiresome
              More ignoring of the post and continued ad hominem attacks. Just another day in the world of the angry left when presented with uncomfortable situations that go against their narrative.

Comment

The Con Man making strange noises again.

Comment

I do, and I also don't. I have faith in the younger generations; but also know that faith will be tested if we continue to make everything about the country a racial issue and turn everyone against each other.
                  Yet it's the younger generations that aren't getting their panties in a bunch. They see the world differently than their parents and grandparents.

Comment

Yet it's the younger generations that aren't getting their panties in a bunch. They see the world differently than their parents and grandparents.
                    It's the 20-40 crowd right now that is the biggest problem. The old white racists are dying off, and are being replaced with those who act like they care for all, but what they really mean is care for everyone who agrees with me. You've got elected citizens tied to legit hate groups and people, who "like" their comments, forward them, and agree with them...who once in a while will then give a non-specific blanket statement against hatred.

They will continue with their racists ways and replace those who spout more "traditional" racism. My concern is it is starting to sprinkle into our schools, and it takes fearless parents like the one in the OP to stand up to it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X