CLub Zero = OPFC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the other thread was taken down. That must be a revelation that OPFC is the devil and we should all be careful.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      This should not be religious. The devil might be inside the hearts of OPFC management but if they pray for forgiveness god will cure them of their evilness. Please pray for evil doers everywhere on this cold Sunday morning.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I will pray fro OPFC to confess their sins to the soccer gods and repent on this day of the lord.

bump.

Comment

OPFC is under investigation of the TS mafia. Please start a new thread here for each case we should take a look at. We should consider having a go fund me to cover costs of our operation and find volunteers who will be our leaders. A president, VP, sergeant at arms and a CFO is all we need to start and we can use our fake names to stay anonymous. All I know now is Little Dick. He should be our first president.

Please, lets make this a reality. They have broken so many rules that we must bring them down in the name of justice, freedom and the AMERICAN way.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        To be be clear, the internal leadership of both WUFC and OPFC (BOD) are on top of issues. Yes, they grew a pair and to date heads have rolled. No ts mafia or internet clowns are part of their process, just plain old dismissals, with cause . Hopefully the dust settles and they move forward.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Please give credit to those that are due for it. It was through my investigative skills and cunningness that the perpetrators were found, fired and will face prosecution for the crimes they have committed. I placed the IRS link, FBI link and the CIA link for all of my internet sleuth friends to assist. We are now helping with efforts to identify the Zodiac Killer. We will prove it was Gary Poste. Are you with me! Let's do this!!!! Feel so good this morning.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        This is classic. Thanks for adding this thread.

OPFC is like the plague. We need to get an immunization against them. Biden can then mandate that everyone gets the OPFC jab.

Comment

I hate OPFC and Soccer in Portland in general. I'm only here because I am lonely.

Comment

Ban the dude that has made several threads about OPFC over the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Ban the dude that has made several threads about OPFC over the last year.
            Ban the staffers you have loaded up the site with nonsensical replies as their attempt at deflection.

Comment

OPFC sucks

Comment

There are several OPFC directed threads and it gets really confusing with all the accusations being made. I would like to propose having one thread and for all investigative reports, rumors, trash talk, and accusations against their coaches, administrators and players to be located in no more than 5 threads. Right now there are 10 active threads following this team. If we can condense to 5 that would work.

So far we have-
                - EAL sucks
                - OPFC sucks
                - Alex should be investigated by the IRS
                - Alex should not be allowed to train players after working hours
                - Alex is shady
                - OPFC is Shady
                - Jim got fired
                - LOSC and WUFC is splitting from OPFC
                - Club zero=OPFC
                - Olen and Morrisons- Good or bad?
                - Upper 90/ WUFC is shady

I may have missed a thread for two. So confusing. Can we keep things more streamlined for those of us that are not in the know.

Comment

OMG. The guy that came up with "club zero" is really smart. I always call kids soccer clubs Zero's. Makes me feel special. "Hey Zero" I said to the 12 year old boy wearing an OPFC shirt. Haha should have seen the look on his face. Im so cool. We all know that in high school soccer players are looked down on. Not real athletes and girls make fun of them. After reading parents here I now know why. Borderline queers.

Comment

Today, Club Zero's 05B team, which a few years ago was one of the best in the state at the age group, loses to a B team in Winter League.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Comment

Today, Club Zero's 05B team, which a few years ago was one of the best in the state at the age group, loses to a B team in Winter League.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
                      And you are an adult making fun of boys. A low that only you can be proud of. Funny thing is- no one would act your way in public because they know that it is a b1tch move.

Comment

No way this premier outfit lost to a 'B' team.

Comment

No way this premier outfit lost to a 'B' team.
                          https://oysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...5-515E16FB341E

It's possible that Covid did them in, lots of players are missing lots of games to the virus all throughout the state. For that reason alone, results might be best taken with a grain of salt.

It's also possible that the uPDX B team included some A team players (though they had a game earlier today) or some 06s playing up (uPDX has an extremely talented 06 side). They're undefeated so far in winter league, and doing better than the uPDX A team, whose only win so far was by forfeit, although the A team has had a far tougher schedule. I've no idea if this occurred, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Maybe it's still basketball season--every winter, it seems, this team struggles as a few players, who are multi-sport athletes, are putting hoops over soccer during the cold months. "Basketball season" has become a bit of a cliche on the 05 Boys forum.

Or perhaps some key players left the team.

But it's also possible that 0PFC's strategy of a) preferring early bloomers and athletic freaks in middle school years, and physically dominating other teams with good old Route One football, and b) whining that the Timbers pass over most of their players (in favor of more technically skilled ones at other clubs), has finally caught up to it. All the late bloomers on other clubs are now through puberty in U17, and the club no longer enjoys physical advantages, while still suffering from technical disadvantages.

Comment

Saw the other thread was taken down. That must be a revelation that OPFC is the devil and we should all be careful.
                            Which one?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X