Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LGN Parents Embarrased by SB Parents Behaviour

Please do not judge LGN for the disgusting behaviour of the SB parents online and on the sidelines. We hold our club to a higher standard. We are not ok with how they conduct themselves and we teach our children to be better.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please do not judge LGN for the disgusting behaviour of the SB parents online and on the sidelines. We hold our club to a higher standard. We are not ok with how they conduct themselves and we teach our children to be better.
    Thanks Larry. Way to create a fake problem

Comment

Fake news. try again loser

Comment

Fake news. try again loser
        I couldn't have proved my point better. These people are insanely arrogant for a second rate club. We did you a favor not the other way around.

Comment

I couldn't have proved my point better. These people are insanely arrogant for a second rate club. We did you a favor not the other way around.
          Yet you decided it was in your best interest to merge with us, why?

Comment

Good one little dick Larry. I guess you were embarrassed by tryout numbers so now this is your last ditch attempt

Comment

As an lgn parent we have never even played against or interacted with SB parents. Try again

Comment

Good one little dick Larry. I guess you were embarrassed by tryout numbers so now this is your last ditch attempt
                WHAT? Larry doesn't have tryouts. What a jerk you are.

Comment

Damn you are obsessed with a 90 year old man and your vulgar too. No LGN parents will stand anywhere near you on the sidelines.

Comment

WHAT? Larry doesn't have tryouts. What a jerk you are.
                    Hi Larry. Little dckk larry has a personal vested interest in destroying lgns name and has been hired by KK to advertise for them and has been trying to steer kids to kk. Unsuccessfully and now just looks pathetic

Comment

As an lgn parent we have never even played against or interacted with SB parents. Try again
                      We have SB kids in our club now. Feel fortunate that they are not on your team.

Comment

If anyone wants to give Larry a piece of their mind I will post his business line, his home phone, and his wife's cell

Comment

And then maybe Amanda and Arielles number also if he doesn't stop his nonsense

Comment

Wow, Dickie Boy. Your hard on is so obvious.

Comment

Hi Larry. Little dckk larry has a personal vested interest in destroying lgns name and has been hired by KK to advertise for them and has been trying to steer kids to kk. Unsuccessfully and now just looks pathetic
                              You have been saying he has it in for SB for weeks. Now he has it in for LGN? This man is living comfortably in your head.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X